• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Giovandre

First Name
GiO
Threads
Reaction score
North Dakota, USA from Puerto Rico (USAF)
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2023 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum
I took my Civic to the track (NOT THE BEST TRACK) Track didn’t use Bite or anything. It is like running on the street. Climate was 88 degrees, with 93% Humidity. Best run 14.623 @ 96.44MPH | 91 octane's Mods: 27WON DownPipe, PRL Frontpipe & Stage 1 Intake. Follow me on Instagram: @Gio11thGen

I can't wait to put a custom tune!

Video Link:
Sponsored

Last edited:

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
I'd love to see these cars break into the 13's, that seems to be quite a distance to go though ? Thanks for posting the info, looking forward to the progress.

OP
OP
Giovandre

Giovandre

First Name
GiO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I'd love to see these cars break into the 13s; that seems to be quite a distance to go, though? Thanks for posting the info; looking forward to the progress.
With a better tune, more PSI, better tires, and a better track. I'm pretty sure I can get closer to high 13.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With a better tune, more PSI, better tires, and a better track. I'm pretty sure I can get closer to high 13.
That would be sweet, warm temps don't help either. Did the LSD feel decent to you on launch, I know it does wonders for me in winter conditions , I haven't given it a good launch on dry pavement yet.

monstarind

Monstar Industries
First Name
Monstar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.monstarind.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R FK8R
Not a bad start at all. I truly enjoy seeing people take these types of new cars to the track. I enjoy the car show, meet type stuff but when you see someone racing them and slowly getting better at driving on track / car going faster it is way better.

KimzEP3

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, 1990 CRX HF with a B18
Not a bad start at all. I truly enjoy seeing people take these types of new cars to the track. I enjoy the car show, meet type stuff but when you see someone racing them and slowly getting better at driving on track / car going faster it is way better.
I autocrossed mine 2 weeks ago on the all seasons...ugh. But it was still fun...

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I took my Civic to the track (NOT THE BEST TRACK) Track didn’t use Bite or anything. It is like running on the street. Climate was 88 degrees, with 93% Humidity. Best run 14.623 @ 96.44MPH | 91 octane's Mods: Ktuner 18psi map, 27WON DownPipe, PRL Frontpipe & Stage 1 Intake. Follow me on Instagram: @Gio11thGen

I can't wait to put a custom tune!

Video Link:
Seeing the youtube video I thought the launch was kind of bad , it seemed to bog , with a better launch which lowers the 60 fts that car could easily be low 14's in proper conditions. There is lots of potential there.

OP
OP
Giovandre

Giovandre

First Name
GiO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Seeing the youtube video, I thought the launch was kind of bad , it seemed to bog , with a better launch which lowers the 60 fts that car could easily be low 14's in proper conditions. There is lots of potential there.
I agreed 100%. The track was bad. That's why I just did one run. But soon, ill try again with another tune. Also stock tires are trash

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agreed 100%. The track was bad. That's why I just did one run. But soon, ill try again with another tune. Also stock tires are trash
Cool, looking forward to it if you can get some better numbers, all the best.

Atr95

First Name
Atr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic cvt 1.5
I'd love to see these cars break into the 13's, that seems to be quite a distance to go though ? Thanks for posting the info, looking forward to the progress.
2017 ext cvt sedan with 123k miles and nothing but the 21 psi basemap from ktuner, on a country back road 😉
11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Si 1/4 mile 14.623 @ 96.44MPH 42D34DDB-BE95-4823-902A-53472A2EFBE3

Lynch

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic EX
2017 ext cvt sedan with 123k miles and nothing but the 21 psi basemap from ktuner, on a country back road 😉
42D34DDB-BE95-4823-902A-53472A2EFBE3.png
great run. how is the cvt handling the added horsepower? I want to tune mine, but I'm afraid the cvt will not handle the extra horsepower.

OP
OP
Giovandre

Giovandre

First Name
GiO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)