• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

lunarsilver

Lunarsilver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ext
I hope Honda doesn't do the si off the hatchback again. I really hope not.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
If I had to venture a guess... the Si will most likely be more similar to the prototype in appearance, maybe add a spoiler. I seriously doubt they'd add a full width taillight (the hatch will have one however based on the patent images), let alone the 10th gen fake intakes, or the 10th gen coupe rear lower bumper garnish. I fully expect the Si to be a very very very toned down concept of sporty this time around, (spoiler, tasteful body kit, wheels), as well as the Type R (massive wing and maybe a body kit/additional functional vents).

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
If I had to venture a guess... the Si will most likely be more similar to the prototype in appearance, maybe add a spoiler. I seriously doubt they'd add a full width taillight (the hatch will have one however based on the patent images), let alone the 10th gen fake intakes, or the 10th gen coupe rear lower bumper garnish. I fully expect the Si to be a very very very toned down concept of sporty this time around, (spoiler, tasteful body kit, wheels), as well as the Type R (massive wing and maybe a body kit/additional functional vents).
+1 I think the prototype is close to the Si, and the regular sedan will look like a Legacy.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Si Sedan imagined in renderings 05 2022 Honda Civic Hatchback - Japan Market Model

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Is it bad that I kinda like the HDMI port on my sport. Or maybe cuz it’s my first time having a center (sporty’ish backend) :(
It's better than the base car's no exhaust - but the Sport hatch's dual exhaust looks the best. Not a fan of the Type R's exhaust either.

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
Oh dear god please leave those ‘gaping holes’ out I beg of you! I couldn’t stand those on the 10th... I never understood why Honda had to have those on the front and rear bumper, on the coupe, sedan, and hatchback! Be sensible for once!!! Less is more, Sorry I gotta calm down now~ =(

OP
OP
Viet_Racer

Viet_Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Civic EM1
Curious to see if they carry over that center exhaust. I agree with poster above who says a dual exhaust looks best.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
+1 I think the prototype is close to the Si, and the regular sedan will look like a Legacy.
I think a good example to look at, as the comparison has already been drawn, the visual differences between the Jetta and the GLI. Different wheels. Accessory spoiler. Very tasteful lower body kit/exterior garnishments. That's what we will most likely see on the civic vs the Si, with the Sport trim having most of the same minus the performance upgrades.

If I was going to make the prototype into the Si... I would add the wing spoiler, maybe a tasteful rear diffuser, and some underbody spoilers, and that'd be about it. I also have a feeling that honda will forgo the center mounted exhaust on the Si/Sport and just stick with integrated exhaust finishers on either side as seen on the prototype. Regular trim levels will continue with hidden exhaust. Type R will be the only one to get a center mounted exhaust.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan (FA5)
10th-gen front and rear lower bumpers applied to 11th-gen Si, I'll pass.

I'd like to see the renders in prototype form in those colors with trunk wing spoiler (as shown) and a few of the suggestions others have mentioned.

My 8th-gen Si Sedan was basically the same at the non-Si when compared. One of the things I liked about it, it was understated and classy in my opinion. It gained body color grille and a low trunk lid spoiler and of course the finished exhaust tip.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 SGP FK7, ‘20 PWP FC1 si, ‘22 LSM FE2 (soon)
Someone really used their imagination on this one... colors are nice tho, would be nice to see a couple of those come to reality.
Sponsored