• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2022 Hatchback LX MPG - what are you getting?

Sam80

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Had the 2022 LX Hatch on the highway for about 150 miles with 44.5 MPG on 65 MPH … how much are you getting and what trim?
Sponsored

LSMsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport
2022 Sport sedan. I get about 40MPG with mostly highway driving. My highest reading recently was 42.5MPG, so 44.5MPG sounds nice!

OP
OP

Sam80

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
2022 Sport sedan. I get about 40MPG with mostly highway driving. My highest reading recently was 42.5MPG, so 44.5MPG sounds nice!
As you got the sport, it is obvious that that this is your liking. May I just ask why it was? I leaned towards it first but went LX because I did not find substantial additions like before but may be I am wrong. Do you expect the current sport to be as hot like the old one?

LSMsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport
I chose the Sport over the LX, because I preferred how it looked, felt, and sounded over the base model (e.g. nice wheels, leather steering wheel, and better sound system). My previous car was an 07 Si, so moving to the Sport was a downgrade in a sense. I wanted some similar small luxuries in the Si that made the car enjoyable to drive, since I would like to keep this car for +10 years. I do miss the Si's power and fun, but am happy with the much improved MPG from the Sport (the Si would usually get around 30MPG and use premium gas).

I'm not sure if the current Sport will be as hot as the old one, but I am pretty happy with it!
Sponsored