• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2022+ Honda Civic 1.5T L15CA Titanium Turbocharger Inlet Pipe Development

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Haven't noticed much difference on sound over the stock inlet. The PRL HVI produces pretty good sucky sucky noise regardless.
Sponsored

GR2Si

First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Si
Nice looking part here.
May I ask what the benefits are supposed to be?

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
I've noticed my IAT1 is down to 6 degrees over ambient at speed compared to 9-10 with the stock inlet. Also lets air flow more freely from the intake to the turbo. Might want to look inside the stock one and see how tight that shit is.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Haven't noticed much difference on sound over the stock inlet. The PRL HVI produces pretty good sucky sucky noise regardless.
I've noticed my IAT1 is down to 6 degrees over ambient at speed compared to 9-10 with the stock inlet. Also lets air flow more freely from the intake to the turbo. Might want to look inside the stock one and see how tight that shit is.
11th Gen Honda Civic 2022+ Honda Civic 1.5T L15CA Titanium Turbocharger Inlet Pipe Development 1707767535694

About that tight. :lol:

We have noticed a notable difference in sound with an upgraded turbocharger in which case we are working with increased airflow all around.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
If anyone has questions about install let me know. I took that stock one off like 2 or 3 times now.
Sponsored