• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2022+ Honda Civic 1.5T L15CA Titanium Turbocharger Inlet Pipe Development

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Contacted support and they say the release should be around Black Friday. Don't know why the pre order is not on there anymore though.
Sponsored

axion_industries

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Fit Gk5 L15B7 swap, 2012 Civic Si
We are offering Pre order, PRL ran into issues with the casting and has pushed it back 12 weeks now, it was due to release yesterday so we launched it and was notified a few hours later. You guys are welcome to order if you like and wait

22Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
We are offering Pre order, PRL ran into issues with the casting and has pushed it back 12 weeks now, it was due to release yesterday so we launched it and was notified a few hours later. You guys are welcome to order if you like and wait

Thank you for the info!

I haven't seen this anywhere but did they ever post or show any power gains? I know it was minimal on the 10th gen unless you had other supporting mods.

axion_industries

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Fit Gk5 L15B7 swap, 2012 Civic Si
Thank you for the info!

I haven't seen this anywhere but did they ever post or show any power gains? I know it was minimal on the 10th gen unless you had other supporting mods.
No dyno results with it

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Are they still on track for end of November? I am seeing a LOT of backordered parts on the PRL website.

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
@PRL Motorsports I really hope you guys are producing a good amount of these so we're not on a waiting list right off the bat when it releases.
Working hard to get as many of these ready as we can for release! We are ramping up production around here each day. Working to keep batches rolling as fast as we can going forward!

Announcement coming soon on these!