• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

hammeredsole

First Name
Mister
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Odyssey Elite, F150 Tremor, CRV Hybrid Sport-L
Curious as well. It showed my car and VIN inbound to my dealer two weeks ago. As of yesterday, it doesnt show anything going to my dealer but my dealer says its coming
Same with mine. It's in transit to Chicago area, and has disappeared off the list.
Sponsored

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Steven's is the OG. Definitely use it if you like that one better, just providing backup intel
Thanks again for your work on this. Your tracker and Steven's should be a sticky. There are quite a bit of new people joining who don't know these exist. A sticky may help to give these trackers the visibility they deserve.

On a side note, I noticed the GRC tab is no longer on your site. Did you replace it with the ITS tracker?

dng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Thanks again for your work on this. Your tracker and Steven's should be a sticky. There are quite a bit of new people joining who don't know these exist. A sticky may help to give these trackers the visibility they deserve.

On a side note, I noticed the GRC tab is no longer on your site. Did you replace it with the ITS tracker?
Yes GRC API stopped working due to Toyota implementing some new blocks targeting bots. Figured I’d make Integra Type S work instead.