• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BatesMotel6

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si

Gansan

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 NSX, 2024 Civic Type R
Yesterday, I was picking up my FK8 from getting the a/c fixed and as I was leaving I saw a Boost Blue FL5 driving back to the dealership. It still had all the window stickers so I assume some buyer was test driving it, or an employee. And indeed it appears on the map. :thumbsup:

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
According to the map Utah is the furthest east cars have been delivered. Come on Northeast šŸ˜œ

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Pilot
We need more to come! Refreshing twice a day lol. My dealer still waiting for their allocation šŸ˜«

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
We need more to come! Refreshing twice a day lol. My dealer still waiting for their allocation šŸ˜«
Lol... I'm awaiting ours too. Luckily it looks like the way they assign them they should arrive quickly once they are aware.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Pilot
Lol... I'm awaiting ours too. Luckily it looks like the way they assign them they should arrive quickly once they are aware.
Hopefully itā€™s not months until more arrive.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
What would it take to make this work in Canada?

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
I feel like this is missing some. I was just browsing honda inventory for arizona and theres a few that the tracker is missing there.

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I created this a while back for the fk8 and figured others would find this helpful. I have automated the script to update the cars daily. Also can only do to US market sorry
https://stevenmatchett.github.io/fl5-civic-type-r-finder/
Do you remember how many cars would usually be on the map back when the fk8 came out? If we can compare that to the numbers rn (looks like 500ish cars right now) we could get a rough sense of if weā€™re getting more or less fl5s than fk8s.

MoodySara

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R; 2024 Honda Civic Touring
I was talking to the sales manager where I bought my 2021 FK8.
His dealership is listed on Matchett's map as having a car "in transit".
He asked me if I was interested in it. I told him not at the prices I've seen here and other places.
He said he wouldn't rake me over the coals on it.
No details, but...he said he didn't expect to see the car until Mar-Apr 2023.

Thanks to Steve for posting this finder. It's very interesting.

Last edited:

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Does this update when the car is sold?
It pulls from the Honda site so yes when a car gets sold it takes them off when it updates.

GJPEN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru WRX STI
Well I drove the GLA 45 today. Engine is fun handling is ok. But man chassis feel was not the best but ya I know itā€™s an SUV. This one didnā€™t have the right rims or aero so Iā€™m out. Not a bad package but I just couldnā€™t get over the look of a rebadged Jeep Compass.

10k markup looks pretty good right now On Type R. It just blows my mind the quality even in the late 90s Mercedes had (my mom bought. C class at the end of high school and was amazed at the quality. Interior is cool but that carved out of stone thing has been gone since the early 2000s from Mercedes.

Right now other options
Lexus IS 500F
Caddy CT4 Blackwing
Mercedes CLA 45

The caddy is the top outside of type r as after the test drive I think I will have a hard time parting with a manual. Since 2007 3 new cars all manual.
Sponsored