• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dealer

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acty
First off, thanks for the tracker tool, Steven! Not many status changes lately but I’m still checking it every morning.

My local dealer called me last week saying I’m first in line for a February build, but he had no further details right now. Just speculating what might that mean for timeline for a color, VIN and potential delivery. Think they’d at least know the color in January?
Location? I have one
Sponsored

dathoneycomb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SI coupe rr
I’m in West Michigan but I’m not interested paying $60k. I have a deposit on one with a much more reasonable markup. Just waiting to see what color they get.

HONDANB

First Name
JOHN DOE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NEEDED
I’m in West Michigan but I’m not interested paying $60k. I have a deposit on one with a much more reasonable markup. Just waiting to see what color they get.
Same boat, just got a refund of a deposit. They didn’t want to tell me the OTD price until car had been delivered. Pryed the price out and turnout to be $60k. Said no way. Still searching…

BoostblueFL5

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Type R, Subaru BRZ
Most of the in transit are already sold.
Dealership still asking over 10k to 20 k. ADM

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Showing 256 on the tracker today. I could swear it was 300+ the other week.

OP
OP
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata (cause fun)
Showing 256 on the tracker today. I could swear it was 300+ the other week.
I'd assume a lot of them sold, but if you know of any that are showing on the Honda inventory search and not on my site. Please let me know the zip code and I can investigate what happened

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
I'd assume a lot of them sold, but if you know of any that are showing on the Honda inventory search and not on my site. Please let me know the zip code and I can investigate what happened
I meant that they’re selling. Doubt many are going for over 15k adm, seems like sweet spot is aroun 8-12k over.

TDC50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Type R, C7 Corvette Grand Sport, Alfa Gulia
Yep, mine has disappeared off the tracker since purchase and the dealer said no word on a second round of allocations

I meant that they’re selling. Doubt many are going for over 15k adm, seems like sweet spot is aroun 8-12k over.

dathoneycomb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SI coupe rr
Do they really build them in rounds? Mine is supposedly a February build but I don’t know exactly what that means for timing based on historical data.

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Afaik they build them in batches for a given market. Have to do it that way logistically because of local laws and requirements. Everyone gets a bread crumb then another bread crumb and so on around the globe.

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Even though I got my car I'm still checking the map periodically for fun. 132 left out of 571 many of which are east coast in transit likely pre sold. 10 cars showing west of Texas. So much for they are going to sit with ADM.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
the inventory list isn't 100% correct. Arlington Honda still hasn't sold theirs but doesn't show up on the map.

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Even if it's just mostly correct cars are disappearing quickly that can't be disputed. Autotrader is showing 69 new nation wide.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Even if it's just mostly correct cars are disappearing quickly that can't be disputed. Autotrader is showing 69 new nation wide.
neither autotrader, cars.com or cargurus are that reliable as I'm monitoring Elantra N's and each are showing different inventory or some doesn't even show up at all. Who knows.
Sponsored