• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
neither autotrader, cars.com or cargurus are that reliable as I'm monitoring Elantra N's and each are showing different inventory or some doesn't even show up at all. Who knows.
I'm more interested in the picture being painted of 1. ADM cars selling 2. No magical unicorn msrp on the lot unsold cars waiting for buyers to take them home

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Lol that's not sitting if they are there they literally just got there. 6 months in inventory is sitting. Go offer them msrp see what they say.

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Lol that's not sitting if they are there they literally just got there. 6 months in inventory is sitting. Go offer them msrp see what they say.
I know it's anecdotal but I had two other dealers call me multiple times to see if I would pay the ADM they were asking. I passed as they were 15-20k. They both sold within a day of hitting the lots.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
what do you think i've been saying to them? These cars have been sitting for more than two weeks.

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
there is 8 cars listed least on cars.com in 100miles of DC. No wonder they're just sitting

1672337820176.png
How funny. I talked to those clowns before I bought mine and the GSM said that one was already sold for $70k. Guess he was lying. (Shocking I know.)

ldentikit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GSXR
Even though I got my car I'm still checking the map periodically for fun. 132 left out of 571 many of which are east coast in transit likely pre sold. 10 cars showing west of Texas. So much for they are going to sit with ADM.
The 15k-20k ADMs will be and are sitting at this point outside of a few exceptions. There’s only so many people willing to pay over 60k for this car and those cars on the west coast speak to that.

CTR39322

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
A
i believe the few that are crazy enough to pay 20k over already have their cars. Dealers across the country would have gladly shipped the car wrapped in a nice big red bow.
A 20k bow!

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
I dunno about that given the demand and limited supply. We shall see how quickly the in transit in stock count dwindles. They are gonna go quick imo.

AbeTypeR

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I dunno about that given the demand and limited supply. We shall see how quickly the in transit in stock count dwindles. They are gonna go quick imo.

And other shipments aren't coming? Lol

ldentikit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GSXR
At the most they have until summer to get 10k+ ADM. The release of the ITS combined with increased inventory and the crashing used car market ought to make 5k over if not MSRP the standard.

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
I find that to be a counter intuitive argument. If I am a Honda dealer that is now making less on each deal because demand is slowing transaction prices are lower why would I take less money on the one niche performance enthusiast car in the portfolio that I will get a handful of per year?
Other shipments are coming sure when and how many is the question.

ldentikit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GSXR
I find that to be a counter intuitive argument. If I am a Honda dealer that is now making less on each deal because demand is slowing transaction prices are lower why would I take less money on the one niche performance enthusiast car in the portfolio that I will get a handful of per year?
Other shipments are coming sure when and how many is the question.

They can want to get as much as they can all the while it sits on their lot unsold. At some point they’ll have to accept that their 20k ADM dreams are over and done for.
Sponsored