• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Ever since he took his weight and tried to make the center console move in one of the civics and proceeded to bash the civic saying it was cheap and wasn’t a Porsche or something like that (along with general attitude and bs drag races) I lost any kind of respect for their click bait.

edit - and he annoys the crap out if me

spectre186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Camry, 23 Civic Type R
Ever since he took his weight and tried to make the center console move in one of the civics and proceeded to bash the civic saying it was cheap and wasn’t a Porsche or something like that (along with general attitude and bs drag races) I lost any kind of respect for their click bait.

edit - and he annoys the crap out if me
LOL!!! Then you wouldn’t like the fact that he likes the FL5 so much he’d prefer it to his GR Yaris. He literally says I F***ing love this car while he’s driving it!
He may have bashed civics earlier but he had nothing but praise in this review.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
LOL!!! Then you wouldn’t like the fact that he likes the FL5 so much he’d prefer it to his GR Yaris. He literally says I F***ing love this car while he’s driving it!
He may have bashed civics earlier but he had nothing but praise in this review.
Click bait….

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
can see the real enthusiasm in his face, so I think his reaction is authentic :) He really likes the FL5

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
I think like a lot of people he found the FK8 offensive. He seems to really like the FL5 though.😐

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
If they did it was money well spent. They took a civic hater and made him realize that the car is amazing. Well done Honda.
yes sir...must show props to those who did good/exceptional in this case. :thumbsup: