• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Yeah, looks like if you need more boost for more power it's going to take a new turbo - that's ok, IMO better to chase efficiencies first if you aren't looking for huge increases. A new intake, DP, etc should give modest gains. Beyond that the prices just spiral with the need for bigger FP, injectors, it goes on and on. Not really my jam TBH.
The nerd and lightweight tuner in me is keenly interested in this; however, I have zero appetite to tune or add power modifications to my FL5. The only "power" mod I will opt for is a panel filter - if you even want to call a drop in filter a power mod.

The car as it stands is perfect for my use case with regard to power.
Sponsored

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Currently I don’t really care about more power, it’s got plenty of grunt - I do want to change the intake setup to get more sound though.

HONDANB

First Name
JOHN DOE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NEEDED
407 already with some mods
11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Honda Civic Type R Dyno Results - Hondata FL5 Screenshot_20230411_085111_Facebook
Sponsored