• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto

AWR1997

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5 Civic Type R R-00154 (deceased)
certainly one of the first on the production line built 08/09, awesome

prod.PNG
Zoo Wee that is pretty early in the production run. It can only mean one thing - first batch production issues. Only time will tell!

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
Would be curious to know if there are any US cars built in August mine is a September build.
I was wondering about my build date as well. I’d be interested to know if your build date corresponds with your VIN. For instance my VIN ends in 035. so you'd think that mine was one of the earliest off the line.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
I can get your build date with a vin

Trilly_Loomis

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Passport
I’ve read a couple different articles that make it sound like the fl5 will be a lower volume car since it is being made in Japan. I attached one. Tell me what you get out of this. https://www.townoflaronge.ca/heres-why-the-2023-honda-civic-type-r-was-made-in-japan-not-indiana/
This is really just saying low volume in comparison to CRV and reg Hatch volumes. Again at just under 50k for the full FK8 run compared to the reg hatch at the time. That number would still be considering very low volume.

CTR39322

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
they actually started production mid-august of 2022...only a few hundred in hands of customers all around the globe

i think with it being built in japan and a 3 year production run, this car will be harder to get for sure than an fk8 with less being built

if you have one, consider yourself lucky to have gotten one
I would have been able to buy one at 63k, I didn’t consider myself lucky at that point.

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Shoulda bought it. This car will be worth double in 20 years y'all can quote me on that.