• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
I thought I read that there will be changes but not to the infotainment. Lol. So VW...
I more so care about the bug fixes. There were SOOOO many. Infotainment isn't changing till 2025. But they upgraded internals for processing power etc.
Sponsored

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I hit up a friend GMs a group of dealers. One being VW. Asked him about the R and he laughed. Like there isn't a chance they get one anytime soon. So it doesn't seem like they are much different than the Type R folks.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Wow, good on ya for thinking ahead. I've been holding deposits on the GRC, Golf R, and Type R for around 5-6 months now LOL. Playing roulette to see which I get ROFL. I have the least faith in the Type R coming through at this point, and its the one I want most.....sigh...

Who knew buying cars would get so fucking difficult in a span of 1.5 years?
Hahaha I almost put one on the GRC, and the day I was in April found a local dealer to take my deposit on the TypeR. So got super lucky.

Mavis_6963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! Honda Portugal

Captured from the official Portugal Honda facebook. Does anyone have any info about this?
It seems Portugal only got 10 out in 3 yrs of production time and all have been SOLD OUT! (Source: English / Portuguese )

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
For me its R or bust - to each their own but fk Toyota and Volkswagen
Same. I currently own a Mk7 GTI (technically my wife's) and I don't find it remotely comparable to a Type R or sporting Honda. A great car, don't get me wrong, but I see it as nothing more than a fun commuter. My choices were DC2R, 997/991 Porsche, or FL5. After seeing the reveal, I'm all in on the '23 CTR.

DeSanke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Time for new one
There is a LE available to buy in my area with 5k miles for $60k USD lol.
Ah, I believe I know which one referred to! If the write up is true, miles are only stated to be 318 mi (512 km), but still, that price!

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Ah, I believe I know which one referred to! If the write up is true, miles are only stated to be 318 mi (512 km), but still, that price!
I hope it is still there by the time I find out if I'm getting a FL5 lol. It's my back up plan rofl.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Local dealer has a used s209 for 90k. Are they gonna get it? Not likely. But anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Local dealer has a used s209 for 90k. Are they gonna get it? Not likely. But anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
I have 0 interest anything Subaru, trash cars, trash engine, trash MPG, trash everything.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Not to mention the reputation for a certain type of driver.
I don't understand how u can make a engine that is unreliable, poor mpg, slow, doesn't tune well (without opening it up) and hard to work on. LoL it's the perfect combination of trash.

"But it sounds like a V8" ROFL.

rui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG6, AP1, FL5
Honda Portugal.jpg

Captured from the official Portugal Honda facebook. Does anyone have any info about this?
It seems Portugal only got 10 out in 3 yrs of production time and all have been SOLD OUT! (Source: English / Portuguese )
It says 72h on the screenshot but it was a lot less than that. I called my dealer within 12h of the official unveil and couldn't get one. They told me 9 units total, not 10. And at an estimated price of 70.000 €.

To the US folks: take heed of the news from Europe and Canada, it really does look like the FL5 will be a limited production vehicle. Which is extremely disappointing.
Sponsored