• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack
I think people are talking used vs new. Apples and oranges.

Because there’s no way you can find a new M3/M4 for less than $80k. Even a used M3/M4 made in the last 5 years with low mileage and in good shape would be $60k+
Sponsored

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Anyone paying that has lost time mind. Just not worth it.
Not with the new gen right around the corner. I was told there was one in CR that was $10-$15k over msrp too. Has me thinking that the markups are going to be much much worse than we are hearing unless already locked in.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
I think your probably right and finding an MSRP while not impossible is going to be harder, hence why I am tettering on just buying something else.

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
Unicorns cost more - read the business news. Everything is currently a unicorn, even TP!
Wait until the supply chain (aka supply & demand) recovers then we can save for our CTR unicorn.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack
IMO, the last of ICE hot hatches with manual transmissions will all incur indefinite markups. It’s not going to get any better. Premiums will only increase as demand grows and these cars are slowly phased out… forever.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
IMO, the last of ICE hot hatches with manual transmissions will all incur indefinite markups. It’s not going to get any better. Premiums will only increase as demand grows and these cars are slowly phased out… forever.
Thats dark man….real dark.

CTR604

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No cars
I contacted another dealer here in Western Canada. They said they are selling at MSRP with no extra accessories or add on, unless I wanted them.

They mentioned they are only taking 2 names/deposits for the 2023 Type R for the entire dealership. He said likely each dealership may roughly get 1-2 cars. He asked me if I wanted orange or black. I told him I wanted orange.

I put down a $1000 cdn deposit and I’m first on their list.

yay!! Time to get my refund from the previous dealer that was charging all the extra stuff.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
I contacted another dealer here in Western Canada. They said they are selling at MSRP with no extra accessories or add on, unless I wanted them.

They mentioned they are only taking 2 names/deposits for the 2023 Type R for the entire dealership. He said likely each dealership may roughly get 1-2 cars. He asked me if I wanted orange or black. I told him I wanted orange.

yay!! Time to get my refund from the previous dealer that was charging all the extra stuff.

Good job!

Now Orange that’s has me curious I wonder if that is a colour we will get?

CTR604

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No cars
He mentioned something about blazing orange? If it is, I think it’s the same color that comes on the SI.

HawaiiPunch

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Elantra N
I doubt they actually have the choice of choosing a colour right now, otherwise it likely would have been posted by a sales person on the forums here. They’re most likely thinking of the Si. I’d be absolutely shocked if they don’t offer Championship White on it.

SwiftTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si

How confident are they on those two colors being the production colors for the 2023 CTR?

CTR604

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No cars
How confident are they on those two colors being the production colors for the 2023 CTR?
I honestly think they’re probably not sure . I understand if they asked what color I prefer. I’d be happy with white, grey, blue or red. Its weird, the car isn’t even on the production line yet and no specs or features nothing but he asked me to pick from orange or black?
Sponsored