• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I try to not take things too seriously as much a possible.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
For whoever was talking about GRC media drives, looks like they’re happening today with the manual Supra. Also saw where Eruo spec Type R looks to be getting alcantara back seats.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
For whoever was talking about GRC media drives, looks like they’re happening today with the manual Supra. Also saw where Eruo spec Type R looks to be getting alcantara back seats.
Yup, the embargo is lifted Sept 14.

All GRC and FL5 details will come our @ Detroit Auto Show.

jinnrice

First Name
Jin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R champion white
GM at my dealer said they are starting production for US market. Might of started already.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Well my week just got ruined, both dealers where I had deposits called me today to tell me they are not getting enough allocation and refunded my deposits so FML. Guess I am not getting a Type R...hopefully Honda fixes this blunder in Canada over the next few years. If you are in Canada expect some calls over the next few days...good luck

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Well my week just got ruined, both dealers where I had deposits called me today to tell me they are not getting enough allocation and refunded my deposits so FML. Guess I am not getting a Type R...hopefully Honda fixes this blunder in Canada over the next few years. If you are in Canada expect some calls over the next few days...good luck
Huh, how did they get their allocations already? Was it already communicated by Honda Canada HQ?

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
I don't know but two in one day was too much coincidence... like getting hit by a car then trampled by the people crossing the street.

CTR604

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No cars
What position were you in on the deposit or Waiting list?

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I took from that that the dealers decided to refund his deposit. However I understand that it is all how we interpret it.