• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Just heard this from a local dealer in Dallas…

Good Morning Kris!

Allocation is 9/12! We will start on 2023 Civics, unfortunately the Type-R will not be on it... I will keep you in the loop.
Sponsored

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Just heard this from a local dealer in Dallas…

Good Morning Kris!

Allocation is 9/12! We will start on 2023 Civics, unfortunately the Type-R will not be on it... I will keep you in the loop.
Hmmm...

Well... The notes on the last order said no '23 Civics... Then when the order opened I could order them. Not sure what to make it that.

giger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FD2
I think most comments in here are BS, we are buying or spreading what dealers are saying and most of those are guessing.

Take everything in here with a pinch of salt.

Everyone seems to have a friend on the inside but they are all contradicting each other!

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
I think most comments in here are BS, we are buying or spreading what dealers are saying and most of those are guessing.

Take everything in here with a pinch of salt.

Everyone seems to have a friend on the inside but they are all contradicting each other!
I agree. I’m not trying to spread BS. I’m aware everything we hear from dealers is probably vague and inaccurate. I just figured I’d share anything I hear, because I know we are all at a point of clamoring over any info we do get.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
guess we will wait and see on monday...

but yes, i feel like they will not be on the list either after hearing from my guy last night, which sucks

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
I agree. I’m not trying to spread BS. I’m aware everything we hear from dealers is probably vague and inaccurate. I just figured I’d share anything I hear, because I know we are all at a point of clamoring over any info we do get.
Nah keep sharing what you hear. I don’t think dealers are lying. I think they’re telling you what they’re hearing, and stuff maybe keeps changing. Eventually something will be right 🫠

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Nah keep sharing what you hear. I don’t think dealers are lying. I think they’re telling you what they’re hearing, and stuff maybe keeps changing. Eventually something will be right 🫠
Yeah, I mean everyone at this point should take anything they hear with a grain of salt, but I’m basically at a point where I’m going to bug the shit out of every dealer I have dealt with until this thing finally happens. I just know the minute I stop asking, is when things will finally happen and I’ll be behind the curve. And I don’t have the luxury of deposits and waitlists to insure me anything.

…and I want to help and share anything I hear, factual or not.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
i really doubt dealerships are lying regarding this...they just relay the messages that they are told.

honda says we should have these cars in the fall...which means latest right before christmas

so just hope it arrives by then so we can collect our $50 and have our cars

HumbleSage

The Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2, 2008 Civic SI's. 1 Ralleye Red (Stock). 1 Fiji Blue Pearl (Modified). 1 2017 Civic Type-R (Stock)
I still have my FK8 and hope to add the FL5 to my collection. Stopped by my local dealer today (I'm in MI, USA) and the salesperson wouldn't give me any information. He was basically acting like deposit taker, left with a poor feeling experience. Looks like I'll be nationwide hunting when the release actually does happen. It's a shame Honda doesn't crackdown on some of the dealer shenanigans.

Last edited:

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
we should see reviews and drives come out shortly before the cars land. I don't think any youtubers has gotten any seat time yet.

Z3N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 FK8 CTR
I still have my FK8 and hope to add the FL5 to my collection. Stopped by my local dealer today (I'm in MI, USA) and the salesperson wouldn't give me any information. He was basically acting like deposit taker, left with a poor feeling experience. Looks like I'll be nationwide hunting when the release actually does happen. It's a shame Honda doesn't crackdown on some of the dealer shenanigans.
A shame, that it is. ^^

Love the Kenshin user pic. 👊

Z3N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 FK8 CTR
Figured I'd go ahead and check in with my rep as well...echo of no info - #2 on list.
Mine isn't a large dealer by any means, so hoping they get a few by next Spring.

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
I'm gonna need new kidneys soon with how much salt I'm having to take with all this "news."
Sponsored