• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
Big day is 14th/15th Detroit Auto Show news release gents.

My expectation is pricing and more volume numbers will be released there. If not lord help US ALL.
How do we know for sure they are releasing any information at the Detroit auto show at all? I tried to look up anything about Honda at the DAS and I seen nothing.
Sponsored

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
How do we know for sure they are releasing any information at the Detroit auto show at all? I tried to look up anything about Honda at the DAS and I seen nothing.
We don't, but the embargo for Honda is set to the same as Toyota.

Toyota is allowing all GRC on track and youtuber reviews out on 14th.

The assumption is Honda will do the same.

atlcivic

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1M
My dealer confirmed no allocations yet and even shared a screenshot of his internal system showing “no orders yet” for the type r. I’m hoping it shows up any day now and since this is a first come first serve dealer I hope they’re true to their word and reach out to me right away, otherwise I’ll have to time things right.

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
We don't, but the embargo for Honda is set to the same as Toyota.

Toyota is allowing all GRC on track and youtuber reviews out on 14th.

The assumption is Honda will do the same.
Ahhh, sorry about my ignorance just wasn't aware of that formality.

Here's to hoping 🙏

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
It was already confirmed last week by a few that works at dealerships and some with good connections that today was just a regular allocation day for Honda cars and that Type R was not on the list.

Just have to keep waiting...

... And waiting...

... and waiting...

...😴

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Pilot
It was already confirmed last week by a few that works at dealerships and some with good connections that today was just a regular allocation day for Honda cars and that Type R was not on the list.

Just have to keep waiting...

... And waiting...

... and waiting...

...😴
More allocations are another month out…Does that mean we have to wait another month? Or could Honda release info to dealers early?

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
So the last couple FK8’s we got they were not on our allocation list…the gsm got an email like 5 days before they came and basically told him one is en route.

could this happen again? It’s almost fall so we shall see

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
So the last couple FK8’s we got they were not on our allocation list…the gsm got an email like 5 days before they came and basically told him one is en route.

could this happen again? It’s almost fall so we shall see
Similar experience here. However I think there is a gray area in that some cars are just in the zone and given to you for taking on something else or whatever rando reason. Perhaps day turn.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
does any one know what is actually happening in Japan with Honda let them know in advance of delivery or sneak delivery?
could be a good indication of what may occur in the US as well. I'm still hoping November, but obviously all my fingers and toes are crossed.