• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Lol@you and your forum friends... Wtf did you say to him? Lol

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
^ could be for new orders in Japan. Not sure how accurate or up to date it is. They are producing at a monthly rate that seems to be more than expected.

Last edited:

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
1663854168791.png

Reached out to the pr guy for Honda Canada just for kicks and he actually got back to me. I mentioned the rumored 550 limited production cars for Canada, but from the way he says nothing is set in stone, I see a glimmer of light which is actually before the end of the tunnel aka end of the ICE.
Key word here is "exclusive vehicle". I don't know if not having final numbers is a good thing or bad thing at this point. But this is pretty much confirming what my inside HQ person has said.

"hundreds per year" no final allocations to dealerships yet because of how limited the numbers are.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
yea, we aren't getting our cars until summer, great
Honestly if they would just release how many are coming, and give dealers their numbers so they can let the consumer (us) know I would be fine with waiting. More than anything else I just want to know if I will get one!!

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
so i was going through my work email and forgot one of my honda corporate guys back in may sent me this email...

he told me that the release wouldn't happen until about november and we wouldn't start seeing information about it until aug/sept...

forgot i had this email, i'm sure stuff has been delayed since then and the times are now maybe different lol

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Honestly if they would just release how many are coming, and give dealers their numbers so they can let the consumer (us) know I would be fine with waiting. More than anything else I just want to know if I will get one!!

i 100% agree, i just want to know when it should be here and when to expect it...i don't really care about the price

notthatlargo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Wow that’s really jacked up that they are doing that.
Yeah the whole tone of that web page is just bananas. Its a nice car and all, but don’t act like you’re doing people a favour by giving them a “chance” to buy it. This reeks just like the Chevy dealer in the U.S. running an auction just to get a chance to get a Z06 allocation.
Side note, it’s funny how the term “allocation” has spread from being a Porsche GT/supercar thing to cars made my Honda and Toyota. Lol.
Sponsored