• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Am I the only one glad we’re getting a leather steering wheel and shift boot in America? Heard bad things about the longevity of alcantara wheels.
Oh I didn’t know this! I also welcome this change!

sackofcheese

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI, 1994 Miata (track toy)
Yep those are the spacers In-between the springs will be removed at pdi
*Should be removed during PDI*
Gotta hope Honda PDI techs are better than VW's way too many posts about the shipping pucks being left in on the MK7 (2015-21) and the MK8

sackofcheese

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI, 1994 Miata (track toy)

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
So I'm guessing they're not allowed to show the 2023 CTR yet? They talked about every car there, showed each on the track briefly, except the CTR.

But that also means embargo is going to get lifted coinciding with them releasing results most likely!!

Edit: I take that back. Last two years they released them Dec 1st 2020 and Jan 21st 2022. Their last Instagram post about last year's PCOTY was 52 weeks ago, a whole year. Do they really take that long or do they just wait till the last of the year's performance cars to get to them?

Last edited:

Devil Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX A-Spec Advance, Honda Civic LX
I have 2 on reserve 1 from a 2K markup dealership in PA and a 7K markup in MD. Waiting to see who comes through first.

Village911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #839
Hey, guys quick question:

I heard FL5's Engine (NA version) is being made in Ohio. Where are they being assembled? Are they shipping engines to the Yorii plant?

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Hey, guys quick question:

I heard FL5's Engine (NA version) is being made in Ohio. Where are they being assembled? Are they shipping engines to the Yorii plant?
yeh, all of the R engines are built in Ohio and shipped to JPN. Kinda seems like a logistics nightmare. I'd think everything being built single location would make a more streamlined production.
Sponsored