• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Juniiorr914

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Does anyone know of any dealerships in NY taking deposits for the new FL5 Type R? I was calling a couple near me and they all seem to not be taking a deposit because they aren’t sure about them receiving a Type R. I ended up having to go upstate to get my 2019 FK8 Type R because of a similar issue couple years back.

N4nn3r

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 ITS
Ontario, GTA and IF this is true, it's canada wide. I'm still waiting to hear confirmation. One of my deposits confirmed its true (midtown honda). Waiting for 2 others to confirm.
Wtf, I have a deposit here too and yet they didn’t notify me yet lol. I reached out to confirm with them, along with my other deposits.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Wtf, I have a deposit here too and yet they didn’t notify me yet lol. I reached out to confirm with them, along with my other deposits.
Midtown stated the deposit u provided them via the Stripe link is for the lottery. If they took your deposit by a online only link, it should have went directly to Honda Canada according to them.

N4nn3r

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 ITS
Midtown stated the deposit u provided them via the Stripe link is for the lottery. If they took your deposit by a online only link, it should have went directly to Honda Canada according to them.
You, sir, are correct because I have a memory of a lemon. Just reread my thread with them. It’s been a while lol…and also catching up with the thread got me not feeling good haha.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
You, sir, are correct because I have a memory of a lemon. Just reread my thread with them. It’s been a while lol…and also catching up with the thread got me not feeling good haha.
Yup, so far they are the only dealership that have confirmed the news that broke at another dealership (the on I mentioned about being told to refund deposits).

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R

I don’t know if this will give any information. His ETA is October 2023.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
^ 99% of angst across the globe is not knowing timing or allocations. Not knowing anything until this late is so brutal. Just as bad is conjecture and misinformation. Need Honda to deliver the info.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
His videos are so cringe these days

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
^ 99% of angst across the globe is not knowing timing or allocations. Not knowing anything until this late is so brutal. Just as bad is conjecture and misinformation. Need Honda to deliver the info.
Yep. Waiting would be a breeze, if we just knew what to expect, instead of feeling left in the dark. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised, if they just start showing up at dealerships, without a single word from Honda.
Sponsored