• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Lol well at least we will know who bought them all up :rofl:
HAHA, like I said, if you get an allocation and don't want to pay the price cause its out of your range, hit me up. Ill glady throw you a few bones for your allocation (not even kidding here btw).

ffbrewer

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ridgeline, 2019 Civic
Just got two responses from dealers in my area. One said they have been told by Honda that they are alloted 4 cars total over the three years and have one deposit. The other dealer said

"The 23 Civic Type R will have deposits taken directly through Honda Canada’s website – honda.ca - my understanding is that the website will open up for deposits within the next few weeks. If I get more information, I’ll let you know."

Hard to know what to beleive other than the communication from Honda and there dealers is terrible.

alTypeR

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ND2, 2022 CRV
Just got two responses from dealers in my area. One said they have been told by Honda that they are alloted 4 cars total over the three years and have one deposit. The other dealer said

"The 23 Civic Type R will have deposits taken directly through Honda Canada’s website – honda.ca - my understanding is that the website will open up for deposits within the next few weeks. If I get more information, I’ll let you know."

Hard to know what to beleive other than the communication from Honda and there dealers is terrible.
The funny part is Honda Canada keeps referring interested buyers to contact a local dealer for more information (at least on their Facebook replies). But its a mix bag at the dealer level.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
The funny part is Honda Canada keeps referring interested buyers to contact a local dealer for more information (at least on their Facebook replies). But its a mix bag at the dealer level.
Let's be real who would want to deal with us as a group lol. Most just want to defer to someone else.

fchanovski

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
GM at a dealer in my area said they got allocated 5 over 3 years. Email came from Honda Canada, seems to echo a few other dealers out there.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Canada needs there own release thread lol I'm tired of reading about their sorry lottery system lol
When did this thread become the default USA thread lol. Seems like there is a pretty equal distribution of Canadians here also haha.

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R