• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
I asked about the price and he said next week he thinks

$45k usd msrp is definitely not happening…it’ll be closer to $40-42k
car and driver suspects $39-40k USD

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
With the Japanese MSRP being 5% higher than the last FK8 I think we can expect something similar here. Which puts it right around $41-42K.

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
$39990 would be the smart number for Honda because, psychologically, you keep people from walking away with a $40k price point. That said, I think up to $42k is still within a very reasonable range and doesn't make me flinch. More than that and they are putting the car in direct competition with quite a few luxury brand options.

hwheels

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Sport 6MT (sold while waiting for FL5)
$39990 would be the smart number for Honda because, psychologically, you keep people from walking away with a $40k price point. That said, I think up to $42k is still within a very reasonable range and doesn't make me flinch. More than that and they are putting the car in direct competition with quite a few luxury brand options.
42-44K is reasonable IMO. I’m still in at that price point even with 5k ADM on top.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Is IN updated by geographic area? So US West should update soon?
I do no have a good answer to that. I suspect it isn't however. Maybe there is a a guy named Larry in a basement who assigns vehicles to futures districts and zones.

Hurry it up Larry.

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
I do no have a good answer to that. I suspect it isn't however. Maybe there is a a guy named Larry in a basement who assigns vehicles to futures districts and zones.

Hurry it up Larry.
Always Larry :/
Sponsored