• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
at least you have a date, mine in pending

my wife's hrv just got built, got the vin this morning, i bet that shows up from mexico before my fl5 shows up

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
at least you have a date, mine in pending

my wife's hrv just got built, got the vin this morning, i bet that shows up from mexico before my fl5 shows up
Same. My biggest question was and still is, are these cars moving from the port? Or are they still sitting there? Obviously no one here has the answer, but I don’t see how cars have left the port and not hit dealers past Utah and Arizona.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Same. My biggest question was and still is, are these cars moving from the port? Or are they still sitting there? Obviously no one here has the answer, but I don’t see how cars have left the port and not hit dealers past Utah and Arizona.
Nobody can tell because there is no update in the system. I will say that in the past the system has at least been updated with a change in state to reflect current location so likely still at port. This week should be very telling.

Last edited:

igozoomzoom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Date pushed back again. 😤

690130915.jpg
Is this a software you have or is the dealer providing you the images with updates? I hate to see everyone's getting pushed back. Mine was originally the 10th, now its tomorrow the 15th in South Carolina. Seems doubtful that'll hold true.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Nobody can tell because there is jo update in the system. I will say that in the past the system has at least been updated with a change in state to reflect current location so likely still at port. This week should be very telling.
Hopefully more telling than last week. I think we should all go protest at the Port. Guy on Faceboom just said his car shows in Illinois waiting to be sent to Texas.

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Is this a software you have or is the dealer providing you the images with updates? I hate to see everyone's getting pushed back. Mine was originally the 10th, now its tomorrow the 15th in South Carolina. Seems doubtful that'll hold true.
My sales person is updating me every day if it changes or delivered.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
today's the 14th, so it may still roll up to the dealer today...
Sponsored