• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
I was thinking the same thing. We are one of Honda's biggest markets so it would make sense they try to get it sorted as quickly as possible
Guy on Facebook got a call from a TN dealer this morning that they should be getting their car TODAY. Nashville area I believe.
Sponsored

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
What do the standard carpet floormats look like? Trying to decide what I want to order.

Mimzie2763

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Toyota Supra Turbo 6MT, 2023 FL5
The SGP FL5 for my dealerships is now showing WAUHATCHIE, TN. Current ETAs are definitely gonna be accurate or its actually looking like its gonna show up a lil early.
Could you check where mine was last scanned: JHMFL5G43PX000226
It is also SGP.

Thanks in advance!

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R #21399 (sold). 2023 Type-R #912
What do the standard carpet floormats look like? Trying to decide what I want to order.
I ordered (and already received before the car) the black Honda Type R high wall floor mats

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All this movement has me excited again. Idk how fast these move, but I wonder if I'll have mine next week

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
I ordered (and already received before the car) the black Honda Type R high wall floor mats
Are they the generic civic one or are there specific Type R decal floormats?

flhott

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord EX-L
You guys won’t believe what happened to me today. I get a text from my dealer saying hey your car is here ready for pickup, call me to schedule an appointment. I call and set up an appointment for tomorrow. Shortly thereafter he calls back and says hey I have some news there was a huge misunderstanding it was an SI and your car isn’t actually here yet. It has been quite a painful morning.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
You guys won’t believe what happened to me today. I get a text from my dealer saying hey your car is here ready for pickup, call me to schedule an appointment. I call and set up an appointment for tomorrow. Shortly thereafter he calls back and says hey I have some news there was a huge misunderstanding it was an SI and your car isn’t actually here yet. It has been quite a painful morning.
What's the dealership? Regal Honda? They did the same exact thing to me back in November

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
I ordered them as well. The all season mats are from a base Civic 🤢. But any idea what the come standard with?

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered them as well. The all season mats are from a base Civic 🤢. But any idea what the come standard with?
What do you mean by come standard with? The red regular mats?