• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

23 Sonic Gray FL5 wheel choice/color help

RickyJeezus

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
My vote on a SGP car would be gloss black, mag blue, or white....of course with bronze also being an option. What I like about gloss black is that it would tie in with all the other black accessories (mirrors, trim, spoiler) but being an owner with white wheels, I do really like the contrast that white wheels give on especially if you can keep them clean.

As far as style, I would say a multi spoke like a CE28, or a twin 5 spoke like a Titan TS-5, though I dont think it comes in a gloss black finish.

I think bite the bullet and buy some wheels, you can always sell them here after if you don't like the way they look.
Sponsored

OP
OP

DSAINJERSEY

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 TYPE R
My vote on a SGP car would be gloss black, mag blue, or white....of course with bronze also being an option. What I like about gloss black is that it would tie in with all the other black accessories (mirrors, trim, spoiler) but being an owner with white wheels, I do really like the contrast that white wheels give on especially if you can keep them clean.

As far as style, I would say a multi spoke like a CE28, or a twin 5 spoke like a Titan TS-5, though I dont think it comes in a gloss black finish.

I think bite the bullet and buy some wheels, you can always sell them here after if you don't like the way they look.
So check this out I went to a huge car show and I saw a brand new fl5 in the Sonic Gray with both mag blue the matte blue gun metal the Eternal Blue Pearl and white all in te37s. The blues as beautiful as they are which they really are are washed out by the Sonic gray Pearl and don't offer enough contrast. The whites are out because I'm using this car everyday and that would be a nightmare as I'm sure you would understand. I'm thinking bronze black some sort of dark gunmetal or Advan makes a racing copper which is hot.

11th Gen Honda Civic 23 Sonic Gray FL5 wheel choice/color help Screenshot_20231016_173557_Chrome

RickyJeezus

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
So check this out I went to a huge car show and I saw a brand new fl5 in the Sonic Gray with both mag blue the matte blue gun metal the Eternal Blue Pearl and white all in te37s. The blues as beautiful as they are which they really are are washed out by the Sonic gray Pearl and don't offer enough contrast. The whites are out because I'm using this car everyday and that would be a nightmare as I'm sure you would understand. I'm thinking bronze black some sort of dark gunmetal or Advan makes a racing copper which is hot.

Screenshot_20231016_173557_Chrome.jpg
I can attest to white wheels being difficult to keep clean. I would have to wash my wheels probably once every few days of driving if I wanted it to stay looking fresh, but I just gave up.