• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Amber DRLs on 2022 Civic?

S2000toCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
Hello. Does anyone know of a way to make the DRLs glow in amber, rather than the white? I know the flashers are amber, so the LEDs are already there. I’m just wondering if there’s a way to make them light up in amber full time. I really like the look of amber DRLs. Ideally, having the option to use either color would be awesome.

11th Gen Honda Civic Amber DRLs on 2022 Civic? 6B54D776-6F64-4036-A1A2-DFF674CAB47C
Sponsored

greggogrecco

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
1 don't know about the civic, but on my old RSX for my side fender turn signals I was able to tap into the parking lights as well and served a dual function as on with parking lights and then would function as turn signals when I would flip the stalk!

Patel

First Name
Patel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic sport
Hello. Does anyone know of a way to make the DRLs glow in amber, rather than the white? I know the flashers are amber, so the LEDs are already there. I’m just wondering if there’s a way to make them light up in amber full time. I really like the look of amber DRLs. Ideally, having the option to use either color would be awesome.

6B54D776-6F64-4036-A1A2-DFF674CAB47C.jpeg
Isn't that illegal

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
It could be possible but you need an adaptor harness that would allow the blinkers to flash that amber when necessary. It’s also possible that the Amber was not designed to be on 100% of the time so it could possibly burn out the circuit?

If you had a wiring schematic of the headlight circuit of the car it should be pretty easy to figure out a harness to make up for it.

FL2Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Boost Blue Civic Hatchback Sport
Ever figure this out? Also love the ambers but having a hard time finding out abt them.

OP
OP
S2000toCivic

S2000toCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
Ever figure this out? Also love the ambers but having a hard time finding out abt them.
There was a guy who made it work and was going to sell the kit, but then never followed through. I don’t think he got it to work flawlessly.

FL2Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Boost Blue Civic Hatchback Sport
There was a guy who made it work and was going to sell the kit, but then never followed through. I don’t think he got it to work flawlessly.
Unlucky, thank you!!
Sponsored