• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

APEXi Exhaust

OP
OP

E90076

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5, M5 CS, M2 CS, 992 GT3
I only chose the APEXi over HKS because it looked to be a bit higher quality in terms of materials and build quality. All made in house in Japan as well.
Sponsored

walnut

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R CW
Does anyone have extra sound clips of the Apex'i or HKS? I'm trying to decide between them but it's hard since there're only a few sound clips of each on YT 😕

jwong333

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R
Does anyone have extra sound clips of the Apex'i or HKS? I'm trying to decide between them but it's hard since there're only a few sound clips of each on YT 😕
I'm installing mine this weekend. I'll try and take some decent clips.

MERAKIAUTOWORKS

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Type R
HKS just came out so probably be a while til a consumer gets one out, Apexi I'll make some of mine when I get mine on in two months lol.

-Josh

sugarl4nd

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5 CW & 2020 FK8 CW
I watch countless video in YT to decide between HKS Legamax and Apex i, still undecided. HELP !!!

:dunno:

MERAKIAUTOWORKS

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Type R
I watch countless video in YT to decide between HKS Legamax and Apex i, still undecided. HELP !!!

:dunno:
Apexi! Got one left in stock for next shipment. ;)

-Josh

Hudds1089

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Howdy yall, would Anyone be willing to post some more sound clips of this exhaust? I'm really interested in hearing it, sound clips I found are mostly trash. I think it might be the best for the money.
Sponsored