• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
So sick! That is wicked clean looking no doubt, love white. I’ve heard these new hatchbacks in 6 speed are so difficult to get a hold of that many are being sold even before hitting the dealer lots! Lol

OP
OP
axion_industries

axion_industries

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Fit Gk5 L15B7 swap, 2012 Civic Si
So sick! That is wicked clean looking no doubt, love white. I’ve heard these new hatchbacks in 6 speed are so difficult to get a hold of that many are being sold even before hitting the dealer lots! Lol
Ya I ordered mine 1 hour from when Honda launched it, good things coming

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Did they finally get rid of that orange tipped oil dipstick that is super hard to read? Also, never expected to see another Creeker on here.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Small world dude. I literally live right up the street from you. LOL. Just looked at your business address.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Been in Civic's since early 2000's. Used to be a lot bigger pile of kids with them from the schools. Not so much anymore but then Covid.
Sponsored