• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What color do you think best suits the FL5?

• Total voters

Village911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #839
As eloquent as that is, its dog piss i tell ya. Like the snow of winter. Without the heritage, who would choose this?
Why so much hate on CW?

You know when hate becomes too much, it becomes an obsession, and slowly, you fall in love with it.

Be careful my friend, at least that's how I started to like CW...

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Why so much hate on CW?

You know when hate becomes too much, it becomes an obsession, and slowly, you fall in love with it.

Be careful my friend, at least that's how I started to like CW...
Lol, i think its the fact that so many seem to like what i cant fathom putting higher than place three out of five. I saw one that looked yellow in overcast this spring and i just don’t get it - like at all.

giger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FD2
CW is the only colour which is Type R
The rest are insults to the heritage and only exist to please the non passionate buyer.
This is BS, bit like saying all Ferraris have to be red. I've bought champ white before, bit like most ppl buy their first Ferrari in red. I'll be having something different this time 😉

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ram, 20 Durango, 00 Cherokee, 99 Trans Am
There’s a poll on favorite colors without real pics of all the different colors.

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
As eloquent as that is, its dog piss i tell ya. Like the snow of winter. Without the heritage, who would choose this?
Lol. Me.

I like the off white colour. Pure white is right on certain vehicles but I prefer a little colour to my white! Lol

…also I’m shocked at the high percentage of people on the sonic grey colour. Way over trendy and I think it’s horrible. For some odd reason I think the only cars that pull it off are Audi’s.

Last edited:

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Lol. Me.

I like the off white colour. Pure white is right on certain vehicles but I prefer a little colour to my white! Lol

…also I’m shocked at the high percentage of people on the sonic grey colour. Way over trendy and I think it’s horrible. For some odd reason I think the only cars that pull it off are Audi’s.
I think the sonic gray is different than the trendy primer gray. Sonic seems to hue blue in overcast and reflect green hues under certain light. Ive seen plenty of primer gray cars out there and they already look dated.

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
There was some guy who talked about how there was a sparkly green undertone in it

TrackS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jordan 1
This thread has hilarious.

I always buy white cars. It's my thing. Typically with a black interior.

I understand why the CTR has CW. The photos make it look more like Grand Prix White. I prefer my whites on the cooler side or a true white other than the warmer side like Champ White.

That said I want a brighter color to show off the lines of the car. I think CW/Rally Red will do that best. Honda apparently seems to know it too.

Sonic Gray and Boost Blue are too trendy for me... I think Sonic will survive the test of time despite that because it is in the end gray.

Boost will probably be the most offensive color in time but even still.. it's on a car like this and not a Honda Accord or the like. So perhaps it'll fair okay.

Black will be beautiful but it will hide the lines. Something I don't want to do.

For me the Champ is number one color. Yes it's warm.. but shows the lines and it compliments the contrast of colors as well as the Sonic or Black. It will stay cooler in the summer time. Tint will compliment the black wheels. Red caps will work with the badging and the interior.

I think because we are a group of sickos that a bit of us like Champ White. I think in general people will see Champ White and want a different color.

If I must.. I can do Red.

Reminds me of Superman underwear I had when I was a kid
Got these off the visualizer website Honda has for Japan. Boost blue is the colour for me. No one can change my mind.
WhatsApp Image 2022-07-31 at 1.08.57 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-07-31 at 1.08.57 PM (1).jpeg
The problem for me on these visualiser colours is that they really just don't seem to match the real world. I photoshopped the black easily to see what it looks like, but the blue is difficult because I don't know what shade it really looks like and all photos of Boost Blue seem to be slightly different. One thing that seems for sure, is that none of the Boost Blue hatch photos appear like the one on the visualiser..

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
Also waiting for yellow

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Champ