• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Calling anyone running Gruppe M Intake in FL5

sugarl4nd

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5 CW & 2020 FK8 CW
Calling anyone running Gruppe M Intake in FL5.

Did you get CEL or all smooth sailing ? Anyone ...
Sponsored

OP
OP
sugarl4nd

sugarl4nd

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5 CW & 2020 FK8 CW
I'm about to pull the trigger to purchase GruppeM, but I saw below message from one of the member. That's why I wanted to get other members who actually install Gruppe M Intake in their FL5 ... It's not cheap, so have to do the homework :D

FYI: The GruppeM will sometimes cause P0507 error code that is idle control system higher RPM than expected. I already tested with my car.

Maybe you should adjust maf calibration after install the Gm intake system.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
I'm about to pull the trigger to purchase GruppeM, but I saw below message from one of the member. That's why I wanted to get other members who actually install Gruppe M Intake in their FL5 ... It's not cheap, so have to do the homework :D
GruppeM might be a good place to start. They were very responsive and helpful when I reached out last year. I would also contact the member who posted that for additional context. Let us know what you find.

VtecTurbo

First Name
VTEC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
FYI: The GruppeM will sometimes cause P0507 error code that is idle control system higher RPM than expected. I already tested with my car. Maybe you should adjust maf calibration after install the Gm intake system.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
FYI: The GruppeM will sometimes cause P0507 error code that is idle control system higher RPM than expected. I already tested with my car. Maybe you should adjust maf calibration after install the Gm intake system.
Thanks for sharing. It sounds like custom tuning would likely resolve the issue but that is a tough pill to swallow after spending so much on an intake. 😥

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5
I've had mine for 3 weeks. Code just popped, P0507. Honestly not surprised as the maf is situated so differently.

My tuner asked me to check all hoses clamps, couplers etc. all appears good. Next is datalogs and most likely need it returned. My HKS needed a tune as well in the fk8

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5
Last night I got a chance to check over everything. One coupler (factory one) was slight angled wrong. I can't believe that was the cause, but, today...idle is perfect and no CELs. I'll keep an eye on it...but try checking simple stuff like that if you run into the issue again.
Sponsored