• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

Sazabi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
They seem to be all in Western Canada, specifically BC and AB. Abbotsford Honda I think is one of them with an SGP Type R.

I was kinda hoping to see all the new Honda models at the Toronto Auto show in a few week, but Honda, VW, Mercedes and more aren't showing.
Wait no Honda at the Autoshow? Damn man, that's some sad news. I'm bummed. I was really looking forward to it.
Sponsored

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
The one in Abbotsford was listed @ 90k. These donkeys are trying to set the market. I think my dealership wanted in on the game as well. They offered to buy mine back from me for what I paid.

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
I have seen Richmond Honda and Abbotsford Honda with the 81,000 dollar SGPs
Screenshot_20230204_174423_Chrome.jpg
Hey bro, how’s your FL5 in WR? Did you receive it already?

I’m not sure if the CW FL5 in Burnaby is still there, but yeah I think we have a quite number of FL5s here in BC.

Last edited:

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does anyone have an allocation tracker for Canada?
Unlike in US, I think no one has the access to that here in Canada. Hopefully I’m wrong though. But never seen one here posted. It’s like a shot in the dark for us since the release. And it’s frustrating.

Use20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
The one in Abbotsford was listed @ 90k. These donkeys are trying to set the market. I think my dealership wanted in on the game as well. They offered to buy mine back from me for what I paid.
Wow…….

Shichi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
Hey bro, how’s your FL5 in WR? Did you receive it already?

I’m not sure if the CW FL5 in Burnaby is still there, but yeah I think we have a quite number of FL5s here in BC.
Hey! I haven't received any update on the status of the car or when it'd be here besides sometime this year so I'm just being patient.

The FL5 is still in Burnaby in the show room, I just took a look earlier.

fchanovski

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Did they really think they could buy it back from you without even suggesting a mark-up? They play these games like we consumers don't know how to play them as well.

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey! I haven't received any update on the status of the car or when it'd be here besides sometime this year so I'm just being patient.

The FL5 is still in Burnaby in the show room, I just took a look earlier.
Well good thing about it is that the FL5 might come in a perfect season of the year for you. Yeah, I envy you broo papers all settled and just waiting for it to arrive.

I guess they don’t plan to sell it for now. Dealers giving no updates and response are really a disappointing experience. Hopefully further information comes out.

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Btw, do any of you guys have an idea if St. Albert Honda in AB received an FL5 allocation last year - present? Haven’t received any updates for them close to 3 mos now.

Shichi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
Well good thing about it is that the FL5 might come in a perfect season of the year for you. Yeah, I envy you broo papers all settled and just waiting for it to arrive.

I guess they don’t plan to sell it for now. Dealers giving no updates and response are really a disappointing experience. Hopefully further information comes out.
Man I had already bought a set of rims and winter tires in aniticipation for an earlier arrival haha. But yeah it'd be even better for the car to arrive in spring.

How is your FL5 process coming along??
Sponsored