• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
MY24 will be the exact same as MY 23. The MSRP will be higher though by how much IDK yet. Final year for the Type R is expected to be 2026 but that is subject to change based on the market. Allegedly the final year (whichever year that is) will be Limited edition models only.

This is all subject to change as Honda gauges trends, market share, market adoption, regulations, supply chain, etc.
Thanks for sharing this. Any other information you can share on the Limited Edition models? I know we're really early, but thought I'd ask.
Sponsored

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Thank you. Is it reasonable to expect similar production numbers for MY24 to MY26 based on MY23, and similar allocations stateside?
The numbers should actually increase, by how much remains to be seen if any. Whatever the number is, the US is going to get half of all production. I have zero clue how many Canada are going to get but it would only make sense for them to allocate more to Canada.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Thanks for sharing this. Any other information you can share on the Limited Edition models? I know we're really early, but thought I'd ask.
None of this is confirmed at all, but so far it should be the same spec as the European S-Grade in terms of engine tuning, with Phoenix yellow color, Cup 2 tires(might even be the Connect model this time around), some more weight taken out, retuned suspension and an exhaust system similar to the ITS.

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
These were the nums as of mid-May so slightly trending above those unofficial numbers:

🇯🇵 4622
🇺🇲 2504
🇨🇳 989
🇪🇺 642
🇦🇺 494
🌍 424
🇬🇧 357
🇨🇦 189
Total = 10,221
Are these allotment numbers or delivered?

If it is indeed delivered cars, where the hell are they? I’ve had mine since November and I’m yet to see another one on the road.

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Are these allotment numbers or delivered?

If it is indeed delivered cars, where the hell are they? I’ve had mine since November and I’m yet to see another one on the road.
Yeah was thinking the same thing.

I've seen Golf R's and GR Corolla's on the road, but yet to see a Type R.

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
Harmony Honda in Kelowna
not surprised.
I live in vancouver and have yet to see one.
the first and only time I saw one was in the states coming home from seattle, I saw one driving the other direction...
these are still incredible rare. ~100 across canada means maybe 20-30 in all of BC and not everyone will DD it.

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
not surprised.
I live in vancouver and have yet to see one.
the first and only time I saw one was in the states coming home from seattle, I saw one driving the other direction...
these are still incredible rare. ~100 across canada means maybe 20-30 in all of BC and not everyone will DD it.
Mine is DD half the time, it shares duties with my Gladiator.

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
i have only seen 2 FL5s on the road west end of GTA Milton Oakville Burlington area, I have a feeling alot of the FL5s were sold to private dealers and they are sprinkling them on auto trader at 79k+ or some collectors that buy 2 or 3 cars a year and trade and auction privately, there are only a handful of folks with FL5s that are active in the community hopefully once i get mine i get to meet some of them
Sponsored