• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

N4nn3r

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 ITS
All good guys, just keep it up. It’ll come. We have had deposits early in the lifecycle so hopefully the dealers we work with get them to fulfill your orders. Otherwise, thankfully, our current market has more than one 4 door/hot hatch manual option to get. And if not, it looks like lots of other people are starting to drop the previous gens on the used car market.
Sponsored

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
I'm actually shocked y'all hate it, fk8 was much worse looking ;p obviously overall def better car, but look wise worse.

KidIcarus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FXT
Finally got one…. 🤣

1695964284438.jpeg
Man the customization in GT alone is going to keep me occupied for at least the winter LOL. Still havent pulled the trigger on a wheel but maybe eventually.

I'm actually shocked y'all hate it, fk8 was much worse looking ;p obviously overall def better car, but look wise worse.
While looks are subjective, I agree, I felt the FK8 at first sight was atrocious, and I LOVE Gundam and while it grew on me eventually, I still don't prefer it. The previous gen EN isnt nearly as abrasive to the eyes, and with the body matched front bumper it gives off Audi vibes, I like the looks of the 2024, my only qualm is its boring-ish sedan looks.
A lot of it probably stems from Hyundai stigma which I probably will never get over, too many recalls and negative customer service experiences.

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Ya I agree. My major concern with it is build quality and crappy service. I had a Hyundai so I know all about it.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Winter beater currently
Cross-posting from the Integra forum, but I got the call this morning from my BC Acura dealer that a white Type S is available to me since the gent in front of me backed out and now I’m first on the list. Timing isn’t right for me as I’m preparing for a move, and didn’t expect mine to be available until winter or beyond. Also sorta bumped up Apex Blue into first preference for me. Did I miss the news that Red is available to Canada for next model year?

If the call was from my Honda dealer about my Type R… oh boy - I’d need to somehow make it work despite the bad timing.

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Cross-posting from the Integra forum, but I got the call this morning from my BC Acura dealer that a white Type S is available to me since the gent in front of me backed out and now I’m first on the list. Timing isn’t right for me as I’m preparing for a move, and didn’t expect mine to be available until winter or beyond. Also sorta bumped up Apex Blue into first preference for me. Did I miss the news that Red is available to Canada for next model year?

If the call was from my Honda dealer about my Type R… oh boy - I’d need to somehow make it work despite the bad timing.
ABP and PWP are mine, it would be tough to choose if I had to decide. Knowing

I don't think I've mentioned anything regarding the MY25 ITS yet, but it's possible. Honda changed out the Blazing Orange on the Si for the Aegean Blue instead for MY24

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Winter beater currently
ABP and PWP are mine, it would be tough to choose if I had to decide. Knowing

I don't think I've mentioned anything regarding the MY25 ITS yet, but it's possible. Honda changed out the Blazing Orange on the Si for the Aegean Blue instead for MY24
Blue and White are 50/50 for me, but I’m sorta preferring the black interior now, and the rarity of ABP compared to PWP. I still think exterior-wise, the White looks nicer by a smidge.

N4nn3r

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 ITS
Blue and White are 50/50 for me, but I’m sorta preferring the black interior now, and the rarity of ABP compared to PWP. I still think exterior-wise, the White looks nicer by a smidge.
If you can grab an apex blue, do it lol it’s such a great colour. The pearl white is pretty good too. The car looks pretty good in all the colours except maybe tiger eye LOL.

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Finally got one…. 🤣

1695964284438.jpeg
Heyyy, can you I request in you to put some Voltex Wing (preferably Type 5) and TE37s on 275s and snap pics of it? 🤔😂

1696077376630.png

just to share with ppl how things are going with Type S sales..
dealers are having a slight trouble selling Type S it seems..
I know another dealer in Van has a TEP sitting around.
Hope this will help with the FL5 price.

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Well, it's grossly overpriced :p honestly, ITS same price as Type R, id still take the Type R. And I am by no means a Type R fanboy. Never owned one before. I'd take a Type S now for 50k MSRP

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
1696077376630.png

just to share with ppl how things are going with Type S sales..
dealers are having a slight trouble selling Type S it seems..
I know another dealer in Van has a TEP sitting around.
I think that has more to do with the colour than anything. TEP looks good in some environments and not so good in others. When I put my deposit in at the dealership, there was a. TLX Type S in TEP and it honestly looked too brown in the lighting available and was an immediate turn off.

I've seen a few here in Ontario marked up 5K+, So far in TEP and Black.
Sponsored