• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
I don’t know about that, lots of people still being told that their wait for the ITS is a year + including those who had deposits on day one. Agree if you can get one MSRP is likely but the rarity isn’t going anywhere for these two cars. Especially out west seems to be more FL5 than DE5.
You may be right, I can only speak for GTA area as I have dealt with 2 very high volume dealers and they have spots available. Each dealer got around 13 ITS last year.
Sponsored

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
That being said ITS at MSRP is overpriced. :p premium msrp!
We actually get a good deal on the DE5 compared to our friends down south. Is it expensive? For sure, but so is the FL5. Especially considering where the FK8 came in at. So they're both premium MSRP, but both worth it in my eyes. ;)

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
We actually get a good deal on the DE5 compared to our friends down south. Is it expensive? For sure, but so is the FL5. Especially considering where the FK8 came in at. So they're both premium MSRP, but both worth it in my eyes. ;)
Well we def get a very good deal on fl5 compared to USA. Their msrp is pretty much our msrp but in usd!

When I originally saw the US msrp come out before Canadian did, I thought I’ll never buy this car. I would have never paid for it 60k cad tbh.

Ac12

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Accord
Well we def get a very good deal on fl5 compared to USA. Their msrp is pretty much our msrp but in usd!

When I originally saw the US msrp come out before Canadian did, I thought I’ll never buy this car. I would have never paid for it 60k cad tbh.
I'm not sure what they cost in Japan, but direct conversion were way cheaper than the Americans and Brits, and even a little less than the Aussies..the Brits pay like 47000£.

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
I think it's around 4-5 Million Yen in Japan. In Australia, it's in the 70K range. They pay more than we do (around 62K CAD converted) and get more units.

Ac12

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Accord
I think it's around 4-5 Million Yen in Japan. In Australia, it's in the 70K range. They pay more than we do (around 62K CAD converted) and get more units.
Oh forgot it's 350k cdn in Singapore lol

Terkoiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (CVT)
Seems like there hasn’t really been any inventory coming in and no new deliveries here in Canada that I’ve seen in a while now.

Anyone hear anything from their dealer? Assuming there’s anyone still out there like me patiently waiting here on the forum still 😂

Spartacus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Acura Legend GS 6 Speed
Seems like there hasn’t really been any inventory coming in and no new deliveries here in Canada that I’ve seen in a while now.

Anyone hear anything from their dealer? Assuming there’s anyone still out there like me patiently waiting here on the forum still 😂
My dealership said be patient sometime in 24 or 25 I’ll get a car, allegedly 🤦🏼‍♂️
Sponsored