• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Car Cover Options?

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R
👍🏻. Did you also order through PRL?
Yes sir! I’m going to guess they ordered a batch when other customers ordered so I didn’t have to wait the 20 days.
Sponsored

OP
OP
yeaitsahonda

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
Yes sir! I’m going to guess they ordered a batch when other customers ordered so I didn’t have to wait the 20 days.
Sick. Thanks, dude! Gonna get one ordered.

OP
OP
yeaitsahonda

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
OEM cover ordered through PRL came in today. 2 weeks from order to delivered. Well within their stated window. Took longer than ordering through the dealer with our shop account but was $60 less even after shipping across the country. Worth the wait for the money saved. Fits great but does not come with the locking cable. The manual has a link to Cover Crafts website to order it if you want one.
11th Gen Honda Civic Car Cover Options? 56607D14-C195-4459-BEEF-4E3B84455BEC

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Very nice! Perfect fit and worth the cost methinks.

Village911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #839
Are there any covers that look bad enough so no one would care/find them interesting?

Weird question but I'm even thinking of buying an used SUV cover that has been beaten to death lol

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Are there any covers that look bad enough so no one would care/find them interesting?

Weird question but I'm even thinking of buying an used SUV cover that has been beaten to death lol
As in, a car cover that's inconspicuous as to not draw attention from potential thieves or vandals? It sounds as though you would prefer your car cover to not have 'Type R' emblazoned on it.

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R
I'm looking for a quick release style cover. I daily my CTR and removing this thing at 6am in the cold is a no goo. Plus I've found the neighborhood cats sleeping on my hood; more than likely because of the heat.

PLEASE ADVISE if anyone has found anything.. also if I should just keep using the OEM CTR cover

I found this so far: https://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-D...88864&sprefix=top+of+car+cover,aps,91&sr=8-10
Sponsored