• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
albi

albi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Where did you get the carbon fiber steering wheel?
It is from a company called TTD Craft. It is thicker than the OEM steering wheel (which I like much better, but some people are not a fan of) and also is made using the Honda OEM core.
Sponsored

Kash338

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
It is from a company called TTD Craft. It is thicker than the OEM steering wheel (which I like much better, but some people are not a fan of) and also is made using the Honda OEM core.
Thanks!

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
dm @l1mtd_r on ig, he has both front and rear in red or black.
Are they seat covers? They look great. I also love your engine cover -- who makes it? It looks fantastic, especially with the various bits of dress-up items you've added.

OP
OP
albi

albi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Are they seat covers? They look great. I also love your engine cover -- who makes it? It looks fantastic, especially with the various bits of dress-up items you've added.
Thank you! 🙏

Yes, they are hyper suede seat covers, so not alcantara but maybe a little softer. Here is a before and after of the bottom seat cushion which is extremely easy to take out of the car. The coil pack cover is from Chasing J's, they are a prominent company for burnt titanium. The coil pack cover, dipstick, and fuel pump covers are direct fit for FK8 and FL5. The washer fluid cap is technically not supposed to fit the FL5 but if you trim the stock blue plastic cap perfectly, the Chasing J's cover will snap onto it and stay.

11th Gen Honda Civic Championship White FL5 #943 Build Screenshot_20230525_140106_Gallery

11th Gen Honda Civic Championship White FL5 #943 Build Screenshot_20230525_140110_Gallery

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
Thank you! 🙏

Yes, they are hyper suede seat covers, so not alcantara but maybe a little softer. Here is a before and after of the bottom seat cushion which is extremely easy to take out of the car. The coil pack cover is from Chasing J's, they are a prominent company for burnt titanium. The coil pack cover, dipstick, and fuel pump covers are direct fit for FK8 and FL5. The washer fluid cap is technically not supposed to fit the FL5 but if you trim the stock blue plastic cap perfectly, the Chasing J's cover will snap onto it and stay.

Screenshot_20230525_140106_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230525_140110_Gallery.jpg
Great info, thanks!

Bullitt44

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CTR, Porsche 911 GT3 and GT4RS
Bronze TE's are perfect.

Need a set1

VWGUY

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Beautiful car! Would you mind telling me what lug nuts you are running?