• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

CTR Initial Mods

OP
OP
katch922

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
I was looking at that too. Tbh not 100% sure but I thought this one would fit the CTR.

TuxMat for 2023 Honda Civic Sedan/Hatchback without Rear USB Charging Port

Also, look at weathertech, they are good quality as well, but in my experience a lot cheaper.
Sponsored

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Can't hurt to ask them. In my experience they responded quickly.

I'm not sure of the return policy.... so let's say your CTR arrives in two weeks. Is their return policy longer or short. I think they can also be ordered through Amazon. I'm not sure if that makes the return policy different or not but it may make the ability to return it easier.

Good luck and please share what you learn.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Are stock speakers not great? Is it Pioneer?
They're Bose and they are muddy. Mostly Mid-bass trying to pass itself off as depth
I think the speakers are actually the same as the 2021. I dont know who is behind them but the parts numbers are the same.

Bose supplies then amp.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
I think the speakers are actually the same as the 2021. I dont know who is behind them but the parts numbers are the same.

Bose supplies then amp.
A good upgrade is to take the ELS speakers from an Acura preferably the latest generation models and swap them out.

Shiba Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
How easy is it to swap in the ELS speakers? I vaguely recall something doing a build log of it, but I can't find that post again.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
A good upgrade is to take the ELS speakers from an Acura preferably the latest generation models and swap them out.
No kidding? I may look into that. I upgraded the speakers in my Accord Touring 2.0 It's an improvement... but not a night and day difference. I didn't expect it to be. Open air subwoofer upgrade and same wattage.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
How easy is it to swap in the ELS speakers? I vaguely recall something doing a build log of it, but I can't find that post again.
It was a remove a replace job if you used 4G TL and 1G TLX speakers on a FK8. It might be different for the FL5 but I doubt it. If the part numbers remain the same then it’s a simple swap.

Village911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #839
Can't hurt to ask them. In my experience they responded quickly.

I'm not sure of the return policy.... so let's say your CTR arrives in two weeks. Is their return policy longer or short. I think they can also be ordered through Amazon. I'm not sure if that makes the return policy different or not but it may make the ability to return it easier.

Good luck and please share what you learn.
here is the answer from tuxmat:

11th Gen Honda Civic CTR Initial Mods 7D785E93-B00B-486D-8EA6-2A7CEACC4EFF

Village911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #839
Weathertech confirmed that they dont have a scan for 11th gen civic and they will prolly not get a scan and produce floorliner products for type R.

so dont bother trying to order either Tux and Weathertech for FL5.

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Another bad news, Weathertech confirmed that they dont have a scan for 11th gen civic and they will prolly not get a scan and produce floorliner products for type R.

so dont bother trying to order either Tux and Weathertech for FL5.
Tuxmats is what I have in my Teggy. They look great and cover a lot more than the weather tech. I tucked them into the plastic trim so it looks seamless

Village911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #839
Tuxmats is what I have in my Teggy. They look great and cover a lot more than the weather tech. I tucked them into the plastic trim so it looks seamless
So the thickness of the mat is not bothering your clutch?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
So the thickness of the mat is not bothering your clutch?
It does rub at first but it leaves a depression in it. Doesn't make a sound anymore.