• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

CTR Initial Mods

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Dream Seat covers for reference on my FK8. The profile of the seats is very similar, I even placed them over my driver's side Recaro seat after giving up on the idea to have a microfiber protecting the bolster.

Fitting takes 30 seconds, just pull them over the seats. The wrinkles do smoothen out after a few days. Of course they're not as pretty as the factory seats, but they're a heck of a lot nicer to look at than dirty seats IMO. I left the window open 2"one time by accident, and there was a pool of water on the passenger seat when I got back - nothing got through the material :)

11th Gen Honda Civic CTR Initial Mods DSC_5529.JPG
11th Gen Honda Civic CTR Initial Mods DSC_5530.JPG
11th Gen Honda Civic CTR Initial Mods DSC_5531.JPG
11th Gen Honda Civic CTR Initial Mods 20220814_160242
11th Gen Honda Civic CTR Initial Mods 20220822_110551
Sponsored

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
Everyone keeps talking about tuxmat, but what's wrong with the honda high walled floor mats?

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
The Red carpet is gorgeous but sadly will get ruined with a year's worth of use. First order should be TuxMats, 2022+ Hatch ones are compatible. For Seats, Dream Automotive over in the UK has always offered these seat covers for the Type R, that until now were super expensive to bring over due to expensive shipping and duties. I flew to UK a few months ago and am now an authorized dealer for them in NA so I do have these in stock now without the hassle of duties and expensive shipping :)

Tuxmats can be purchased direct, or via my site:
https://unity-performance.com/products/tuxmat-interior-mats-2022-civic-sedan-hatch

Dream Seat Covers:
https://unity-performance.com/products/dream-automotive-front-seat-covers-2017-21-civic-si-type-r
I’m all for all weather mats, but what’s the point of having those beautiful seats if you’re just going to cover them all the time?

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
I bought the black high wall type r floor mats
If they ever deliver cars, I definitely want to see these. I have the Honda all weather mats, but not sure I’m a fan since they’re basically for a basic Civic.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
I’m all for all weather mats, but what’s the point of having those beautiful seats if you’re just going to cover them all the time?
To keep them beautiful :)

I was always paranoid to eat, especially have a drink the car prior to having them. I haven't cared since anytime I've driven the car.

If you're driving the car a few hundred or thousand miles a year, I can see why one wants to see the pretty seats at all times. If you're doing 10k+ miles a year, just jumping in for your commute as I have had to for the last 1.5 years then it's really reassuring to just get in drive without a worry.

I've also had the rear seats dropped and trunk area loaded to the brim dozens of times, I'd be pretty sad if the nice seatbacks got all scratched up as well.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
To keep them beautiful :)

I was always paranoid to eat, especially have a drink the car prior to having them. I haven't cared since anytime I've driven the car.

If you're driving the car a few hundred or thousand miles a year, I can see why one wants to see the pretty seats at all times. If you're doing 10k+ miles a year, just jumping in for your commute as I have had to for the last 1.5 years then it's really reassuring to just get in drive without a worry.

I've also had the rear seats dropped and trunk area loaded to the brim dozens of times, I'd be pretty sad if the nice seatbacks got all scratched up as well.
Shittttttt I never eat in my car lol. Can’t experience those beautiful seats if they’re covered! Different strokes.

Bergman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR86
Shittttttt I never eat in my car lol. Can’t experience those beautiful seats if they’re covered! Different strokes.
It's a super European concept. When I had my Focus RS, all the euro guys would put these hideous looking raincoats over there seats that looked awful to "protect" the recaros. I drove mine 50k KM and never had so much as a crease on it let alone a stain. Yeah they were black, but doesn't matter, dont eat sloppy joes and milkshakes in your car and you aren't going to have an issue.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
It's a super European concept. When I had my Focus RS, all the euro guys would put these hideous looking raincoats over there seats that looked awful to "protect" the recaros. I drove mine 50k KM and never had so much as a crease on it let alone a stain. Yeah they were black, but doesn't matter, dont eat sloppy joes and milkshakes in your car and you aren't going to have an issue.
My WRX has the alcantara Recaros, and at 50k miles they were mint. Just have to take care of them.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Right, I was terrified as well. Especially when my mrs. wanted to have a coffee I would be sweating buckets. There's enough stress operating a shop, one less thing to worry about now with these seats is a big help :)

The customers that have bought these so far are guys like me that put on commuting miles, they'd like to eat or drink in the car, and/or have kids because along with the back seat covers some toddlers like to kick seats and the seatback protection is nice to have. One buddy who works construction doesn't have to clean his interior weekly now after TuxMats + the seat cover on his driver side

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Right, I was terrified as well. Especially when my mrs. wanted to have a coffee I would be sweating buckets. There's enough stress operating a shop, one less thing to worry about now with these seats is a big help :)

The customers that have bought these so far are guys like me that put on commuting miles, they'd like to eat or drink in the car, and/or have kids because along with the back seat covers some toddlers like to kick seats and the seatback protection is nice to have. One buddy who works construction doesn't have to clean his interior weekly now after TuxMats + the seat cover on his driver side
Yeah I will drive this car when the sun is shining. No rain or snow or salty roads. But also have no more than one kid in my car, and dude’s shoes are off in my car lol.

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe

These pretty quick to take on and off? I keep a seat cover in my FC3 just in case I get dirty or wet but prefer to keep it off most of the time.
PS-too bad I can't get some side markers form you for this one. I have a set on my car and my gf's and have been really happy with them.

Vtak Groceries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I know a lot of people love the red leather wrapped shift knob, I found the one on Amazon here for 40 bucks: ApplianPar Leather Shift Knob for Honda Civic Type R https://a.co/d/81oNbKm

Just got it delivered to my house today and I have to say I'm impressed with it! Feels very nice and it looks exactly like the OEM one. The reviews on it are hit or miss, but I'd recommend anyone to grab it and see if you like it. Could save an easy 200 bucks. Took some photos to display it right out of the package, can't wait to put it on my car!

20221120_195734.jpg

20221120_200123.jpg

20221120_200125.jpg
Did you get this installed yet? Looks very similar to the OEM one but the bottom is slightly more tapered than OEM.
11th Gen Honda Civic CTR Initial Mods 1669586995561
Sponsored