• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Deposit on a Crystal Black Pearl

punkwrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW M340i
Just put a downpayment on my first Si. It’s due to arrive in April. In 2018 I had a Civic Type-R which I loved but missed the small luxury features that we take for granted and don’t realize how much we love them until they are gone. I currently own a 2020 BMW M340 which is one hell of a car, but inflation on everything in life plus planning a wedding and buying a new house has made me decide that there are more important things in life than driving a 400hp car. The bmw will be missed, but not the payment ?. I will be installing a Ktuner ASAP as I had one on the Type-R and loved the extra performance. The features we get in Canada on the Si took me by surprise and it’s what had me sold. Even my type-r didn’t have the Bose sound system…..or anything else for that matter.
Sponsored