• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL FL5 Type R Photos Thread

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
Hello, I have a deposit on a championship white in MA, salesperson called me and said it's arriving between 6/28 and early July. If anyone has a deposit on a crystal black pearl and wants to swap let me know!
Hey - i left u a mssg on the other thread -- you might try contacting the dealers in your area to see if they would be selling their CPB "if only it was white/a diff color"...

In Transit
Crystal Black Pearl
JHMFL5G42PX002386
MSRP: $43,795.00

Silko Honda
508-880-5500
1580 New State Hwy
Raynham, MA 02767-5440

https://www.silkohonda.com

also another one in transit to Branford, CT
Sponsored

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
Noticed a Satin Black wrapped one while searching classifieds....thought it looked pretty cool

This one is at Pacific BMW here in SoCal, asking $60k for it I believe
Looking great on that pedestal :) Love the black. :love:

but asking 60K?? ouch!

RedBadge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Civic Type R
My new Crystal Black Pearl after Paint correction and full car PPF with ceramic coating.
JON_0512.jpeg
IMG_6406.jpeg
Just posted in the RR thread; I'm having a terrible time deciding a color. However, CBP is the forerunner right now. I was totally against it until I came across some of your pics on IG, so thank you for that!

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Just posted in the RR thread; I'm having a terrible time deciding a color. However, CBP is the forerunner right now. I was totally against it until I came across some of your pics on IG, so thank you for that!
Here are more shots of my Crystal Black Pearl FL5 to convince you.
More can be found on my build thread.

11th Gen Honda Civic Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL FL5 Type R Photos Thread 1691676835584

Note: All Images posted on my thread are for personal use only. Not to be used for commercial purposes without my written permission.