• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Does anybody here track their Civic Si?

back_in_hatch

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Hey Gang,

Wanted to see if anyone has been tracking their si. I know theres some concerns about this motor being an economy motor and not performance so looking to see if this car can handle it. Please provide any experiences, knowledge or advice about tracking this car. Thank you.
Sponsored

OGGsr

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PWP 2022 Civic Si
Car and Driver did a 40k mile long term test with a '22 Si and tracked it several times during their time with the car. All they did was wheels, tires, pads and rotors to get it ready for track use. The car performed very well with no issues. I think the key is to keep power levels stock and the car will do well.

Pekingduck

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Hey Gang,

Wanted to see if anyone has been tracking their si. I know theres some concerns about this motor being an economy motor and not performance so looking to see if this car can handle it. Please provide any experiences, knowledge or advice about tracking this car. Thank you.
i track my tenth gen si about 4-5 track days. It was a great car for time attack to me. The car didn’t really have heat engine issue but I only do about three hot laps due to brake would fade out. I found the best thing was to have a reverse staggered setup made the car enjoyable and behave like rear bias.

AB_22Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Honda sells a race car version of the Si with a bone stock motor and catless downpipe. The teams that use them have said they haven’t had any problems and the Skip Barber team even stated they have used the stock clutch for two seasons with no problems. The motor is fine just don’t cram 27+lbs of boost into it.
Sponsored