• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Eventuri intake spotted

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Thanks for sharing. Interesting tests and measurements approach. Looks like 12-14 whp and similar wtq at peak with close to 20wtq in the mid range. It would be great if they test the GruppeM and Pipercross filters.

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
I watched the video but I don’t think it was mentioned. When will this intake be released?

kevinh

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2019 Honda insight
I watched the video but I don’t think it was mentioned. When will this intake be released?
I did not hear it mentioned of when it will
Be available or price.

kevinh

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2019 Honda insight
Thanks for sharing. Interesting tests and measurements approach. Looks like 12-14 whp and similar wtq at peak with close to 20wtq in the mid range. It would be great if they test the GruppeM and Pipercross filters.
I agreed it was interesting, hopefully what dream alluded to more intake test will incorporate the ones you mentioned.

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
I'm curious about volume, they said on FB that it's auidible but are we talking OEM levels (I'd rate a "1") or Pipercross ("8")? I'm all about the noisemakers! :D

I'd expect this to be $1,200-1,500 without the crossover tube and $2k+ with.

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
The only problem I have with the test is that there is no mention of maf scaling or afr inclusion on the dyno test to make sure its apples to apples. I would take these gains with a grain of salt.

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Got a response on IG. Available for purchase in early 2024…

Doskiller

First Name
Kevan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R FL5
........... and we wait. I predict that the intake will be costly ......... prolly north of 2G's for the full carbon rig. Had one on on my 2023 RS3 and my butt dyno told me that I wasted my money. Something sensible from part manufacturers would increase more interest and have better sales.

SKINNIE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, 23' BB FL5
........... and we wait. I predict that the intake will be costly ......... prolly north of 2G's for the full carbon rig. Had one on on my 2023 RS3 and my butt dyno told me that I wasted my money. Something sensible from part manufacturers would increase more interest and have better sales.

Cars these day don't benefit much from an aftermarket intake. You're paying for quality and sound.

davilla413

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Boost Blue CTR 05334, ‘04 S2K, ‘97 Prelude SH
Bet it will be eye-wateringly expensive. Normally not a fan of the CF look, but I could see this growing on me.

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Yeah…definitely performance jewelry for car shows. May not necessarily be the best bang for your buck, but the quality is unquestionable and who doesn’t like nice things? I’ll be interested to see how folks get on with theirs and report back here.