• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Eventuri intake available for sale

Ac12

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Accord

Still don't see it listed on dream website
Sponsored

OP
OP

Ac12

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Accord

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Doesn't seem like they're in any particular rush, but that seems to be the way things go. Development for FK8 parts was so slow, and the FL5 is proving to be even worse.

nix6speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 ITS
I saw on their FK8 intake it mentions knocking off a second on 60-130. Wonder the validity and if similar results are expected on FL5/DE5. Effective intakes don't always show much on a dyno versus actual driving. This was true on two of my past vehicles.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
I'd like to see what the difference in gains are between an aftermarket air filter and this intake.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I saw on their FK8 intake it mentions knocking off a second on 60-130. Wonder the validity and if similar results are expected on FL5/DE5. Effective intakes don't always show much on a dyno versus actual driving. This was true on two of my past vehicles.
To be honest that is a comical claim for any intake on any Honda.
I'd like to see what the difference in gains are between an aftermarket air filter and this intake.
Probably not much different. Eventuri's design unfortunately suffers from the same choke point as the factory air box. If they want to move more air it needs a way in. There are a couple of other aftermarket intakes out there that have additional ducting for more air intake, this is key if you want significant improvement. I will also note this does not really become an issue until output of around 400whp. Eventuri's intake looks great but it seems to me they worked hard on looking nice but didn't invest much into the performance side of R&D.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Would you mind sharing which ones? Interested in an HVI but want to make an informed decision
The PRL HVI is the most notable option because it is the one we have thoroughly tested and will be positioned at the best cost for most, $399. Because I am sure it will come up.... this intake is expected to start shipping in March.

I do not have any hands on experience with it myself, but I have noticed the GruppeM intake for the FL5 also has provisions for additional air intake.

OP
OP

Ac12

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Accord
Not quite what you're looking for but I saw this comparison a little while back...

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
To be honest that is a comical claim for any intake on any Honda.

Probably not much different. Eventuri's design unfortunately suffers from the same choke point as the factory air box. If they want to move more air it needs a way in. There are a couple of other aftermarket intakes out there that have additional ducting for more air intake, this is key if you want significant improvement. I will also note this does not really become an issue until output of around 400whp. Eventuri's intake looks great but it seems to me they worked hard on looking nice but didn't invest much into the performance side of R&D.
Seem to be the case! I doubt it makes its way to consumer vehicles (and I can't tell how / if a filter is implemented), but this Acuity intake off one of the track-only FL5s they've worked with goes right into the passenger wheel well:

11th Gen Honda Civic Eventuri intake available for sale IMG_3423