Sponsored

1.5T Exhaust tips for OEM Sport Touring Exhaust - Any product that will fit?

porchcouch

New Member
First Name
Madison
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic 1.5T Sport Touring CVT
I have a 2024 Sport Touring with the OEM dual exhaust/diffuser trim setup. I want to get some resonated exhaust tips - I will be doing a full exhaust build sometime in the future, but have other things I want to do first and don't have $2k to drop on a system right now.

Has anyone found a bolt-on product that actually fits the OEM tailpipes? They aren't angled down, but cut at a deep diagonal. I'm cool with taking out the silver trim pieces on the diffuser, but obviously easiest would be something that fits as is.

This product specifically looks like it'd work, but I'm not sure: https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai...a_oHT1WVDi_J6MqG5CFw4BvCvew&adurl=&ctype=5&q=
Sponsored

 

ModJPB

Senior Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Jul 2, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
103
Reaction score
103
Location
07731
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback CVT Rallye Red
The way the rear diffuser is molded, even after taking out the chrome trim, doesn't leave much room for a tip. Also the opening is an awkward shape that will require either a lot of cutting plastic or swap out for a different diffuser. I suggest you take that chrome trim off first so you get a better idea of what you are getting into and what your possibilities are.

I personally, because of the shape of the civic hatchback, think a pair of oval tips or going offset and slanted quad exhaust (two pairs of double circle tips) would look good.

Why resonated? The OEM sport touring exhaust is near silent as it is.
 

nttran98

Senior Member
First Name
Nhan
Joined
Apr 29, 2022
Threads
3
Messages
210
Reaction score
107
Location
US
Vehicle(s)
2026 FL5
Youll still have to square cut the end of the pipe but theres plenty that will fit.
 
OP
OP
porchcouch

porchcouch

New Member
First Name
Madison
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic 1.5T Sport Touring CVT
The way the rear diffuser is molded, even after taking out the chrome trim, doesn't leave much room for a tip. Also the opening is an awkward shape that will require either a lot of cutting plastic or swap out for a different diffuser. I suggest you take that chrome trim off first so you get a better idea of what you are getting into and what your possibilities are.

I personally, because of the shape of the civic hatchback, think a pair of oval tips or going offset and slanted quad exhaust (two pairs of double circle tips) would look good.

Why resonated? The OEM sport touring exhaust is near silent as it is.
I felt like it wouldn't matter resonated vs unresonated because like you said, it's near silent as-is. I'm more concerned with actually finding something that fits over the OEM tailpipes themselves since they're cut at such an odd angle, but I suppose I could put a little extender or something on if it was really needed.

Unresonated is probably the right move, though.
Sponsored

 
 







Top