• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OsosikMedia

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2017 Civic SI x2
We had the opportunity to check out and drive @Hondata brand new Civic Type R. The new FL5 is very convincing and finally after driving it (normal) I really want to see how this would perform on the race track. Then maybe compare it to my 11th Gen Civic Si. Check out the full video below:
Sponsored

OGGsr

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PWP 2022 Civic Si
Very nice video and I like the red color of the FL5. It's a shame these are being marked up so much right now.

OP
OP
OsosikMedia

OsosikMedia

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2017 Civic SI x2
Very nice video and I like the red color of the FL5. It's a shame these are being marked up so much right now.
Thanks for watching. Agreed some places are doing the most!

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
I didn't know you guys are in this forum. Welcome to the place where 99.9% of the people are salivating over a car they can't get their hands on or have a long wait. 😅

Just posted this video on the Dyno thread cus it mentioned Dyno and comparison with fk8 coming. Didn't see this thread before posting.

Ministry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Boost Blue #684, 2022 Si (sold)
Great vid, love your 11th gen Si build!
Sponsored