• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FL5 CTR Pre booking check in and dealer price discussion

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Absolutely nothing, this is frustrating especially after GRC pricing release.

The more time we have to wait the more ridiculous the speculation gets :D
I wonder if Honda waited for the GRC pricing release so that they could set pricing accordingly?
Sponsored

DeSanke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Time for new one
Hmmm, why has Honda Canada removed any reference of the ‘23 Type R from their website?

The other day, under Models, Type R was listed as Coming Soon...now the site layout changed with no indication of the Type R?!

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Hmmm, why has Honda Canada removed any reference of the ‘23 Type R from their website?

The other day, under Models, Type R was listed as Coming Soon...now the site layout changed with no indication of the Type R?!
The whole layout is different from what they had a few days ago... looks unfinished

OP
OP
Stick_shifter96

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
Yes I check Honda Canada's website every morning like clockwork, and I was surprised to see the change and the complete removal of the type R :(

Kyofu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 GT
This is becoming agonizing and Im actually starting to lose my patience with this car...I dont even care if I have to wait til 2024 I just want to know pricing and have an actual order in the books.
Yep, I'm also waiting on pricing to know if I'm sticking around or not. If it's anything like the GR Corolla though, USA will know their MSRP 1-2 weeks before we get the one for Canada lol.

OP
OP
Stick_shifter96

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
Reached out to the pr guy for Honda Canada just for kicks and he actually got back to me. I mentioned the rumored 550 limited production cars for Canada, but from the way he says nothing is set in stone, I see a glimmer of light which is actually before the end of the tunnel aka end of the ICE.
11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 CTR Pre booking check in and dealer price discussion 1663854435780

ASIMO Assassin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing interesting right now
So quiet... feels like the hype train has left the station in Canada.

This is actually rediculous. I've ordered and waited for cars before. This is on a whole other level.

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
The wait sucks, but that fact we're seeing cars in California and Michigan now make me feel better knowing things are at least moving. I was expecting a car spring next year anyway, but if it's sooner than great. I'd just prefer not getting the car in the winter time.

Kyofu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 GT
Honestly at this point I can't really stay hyped until I see what the msrp price will be. I suspect it's going to swing well past the $50k CAD mark.

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
I dont get the strategy of releasing the car but withholding the price and shipping dates. Also, I've come to realize these will probably land in the dead of winter which means looking at the car in the garage...ya the hype is gone alright