• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Hey. It looks quite good... I'm sure it was just the lighting, but the Championship White seemed to look a bit "whiter' in person. However there wasn't anything white right next to it to really tell. 265/30/19 with MP4S tires. I've never been a fan of the red in the interior and especially on this new one with the carpet being all red now (simply from a keeping it clean standpoint) but it looks good. It wasn't open and neither was the hood or anything else but I didn't see anything that looked any different from the online photos. I'm sold! I definitely like it better than my 18! I definitely like the 3 tip setup better on this one than the oem on the FK8. I'm really a fan on the new clean lines!

It would be nice if we could know how many years this model will be available...and if there will be any updates. With the current times its hard to know if this will be available for more than a couple of years.

Do you recall taking notice of blind spot monitoring on the mirror?
Sponsored

OP
OP
06S2k07Si

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 S2000 22 RDX 13 CB1000R 22 Veloster N 18 Type R

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Yup. I would drive that. :)

Warpspeed

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo 8, 89 civic si,FK8
Man, that white FL5 is sure touring the states.