• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

For what reason is eleventh gen more slow than tenth gen?

zanewiller

First Name
zanewiller
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hobbybaseball.com
Vehicle(s)
mazda
What is a PO in Baseball : Expert Explanation

Like FPS, you may be thinking about what is a PO in baseball? Since baseball is a game that works with short structures and signals, and PO is a piece of that.

As the once-extraordinary player Ted Williams said in baseball, you can succeed three out of multiple times nevertheless be a legend. The other multiple times, a hitter bombs because of a PO also called putout.

What's the significance here in Baseball?

As I said above, PO implies putout in baseball. Its importance in baseball, then again, is somewhat longer.

As indicated by MLB.com, a putout in baseball is

A defender is given credit with a putout when he is the defender. He actually records the demonstration of finishing an out.

The techniques for getting a putout can vary for various players on the field at that point. Additionally, review that there is a distinction among putout and aid baseball.

For a superior thought of how to get a PO in baseball, we will educate you regarding the familiar ways up next.
Familiar Ways to get Put Out in Baseball:

In this segment, we will examine the familiar manners by which a defender, including pitchers and catchers, can get the acknowledgment for PO in baseball.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Not entirely sure why its slower to answer part of your question here. What I do know is that clearly they went over better handling characteristics and more fuel economy than performance. They switched to a twin scroll turbo so the car "feels" faster because it spools for longer and it's linear. The intake design is much like the accord/type r and the hood has this plastic mold to only have cold air come in from the front instead of heat from the engine bay and cold air like the 10th gen civic. The cabin is much more refined than the 10th gen so less sqeaks/rattles since there is less moving parts too. Everything from the HVAC to infotainment feel more better. New civic handles corners extremely well/handling is up on par with an 10th gen si in my opinion. It is a longer car for the sedan compared to the hatch though. You can tell it is too when you open the hood and look down and see that there's actually more space in between the turbo/downpipe section and the radiator. Seems like a much easier car to work in. Also the included VTEC only works under cruising conditions to save gas, it's not like it used to be.

JQ42

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Hatchback
Not to sound like a hater, but I was never a Civic fan due to the "look" of previous models. You really dont get a Civic for speed unless you are getting an SI or Type R. I think the 11th gen looks a lot better than any Civic which is why i made the switch. I came from a 2015 Audi S3 (hated this car) and prior to that I had a 2015 Mustang GT. Both those cars were A LOT faster than the 11th gen, but this one definitely looks a lot nicer in my eyes.

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic LX coupe, 6 spd; '20 Civic Sport sdn, 6
Not to sound like a hater, but I was never a Civic fan due to the "look" of previous models. You really dont get a Civic for speed unless you are getting an SI or Type R. I think the 11th gen looks a lot better than any Civic which is why i made the switch. I came from a 2015 Audi S3 (hated this car) and prior to that I had a 2015 Mustang GT. Both those cars were A LOT faster than the 11th gen, but this one definitely looks a lot nicer in my eyes.
Which version of the 11th gen did you get?

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
I didn't buy my Si thinking it was a fast car, simply that it is a fun car. While the car does put down more power than the 10th gen at the wheels, and has lower gearing and an LSD, it still comes up short on the acceleration. Extra weight is one thing but other factors may be at play too, I'm glad I wasn't looking for a fast car as it could disappoint in that department but I love the driving experience of the entire car.

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Honestly, just put a tune from ktuner or hondata on your si or whatever 1.5T civic you decide to get, and its more than enough fun.

coo1rim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic, 2006 yaris, 2008 rav4, 2012 carmy, 2017 Civic 2.0L 6MT
Kindly pardon assuming I misunderstand entirely current realities yet from what I've perused in audits on buff mags like Car and Driver the eleventh gen is more slow than the more seasoned model. Question is the reason? Honda claims expanded power, not less, so it has neither rhyme nor reason. The trans tuning is unique yet could that cost that much exhibition as far as 0-60mph? If it's not too much trouble, let me know I'm misguided on the grounds that I need to adore the new model and exchange my 2017 for a "superior" vehicle.
I suspect the Type-R will make up for the lesser model's awkwardness. They probably could strip-down 11th Type-R to the max and the weight distribution would still be spot on. When your ride weights less then 3000lb, just 50lb variation will effects the performance.
Sponsored