• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Gauging Interest on Rare Spec

Ministry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Boost Blue #684, 2022 Si (sold)
I seen your for sale ad from CL. I want to buy it. Does it work perfectly? I'm ok with asking price. I'm in military currently station overseas so can not pickup in person. I can send check full price then you make shipment to my house in AZ after clears. Do we have deal?

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
After watching a review where an FK8 was quicker from a roll. I'm willing to offer dealer cost and compensate you for driving the vehicle to my residence which I would like returned when I drive you to the airport.

I'm willing to overlook the damage to the wheel you noticed when you took delivery.

Whaddya say?

OP
OP

savagegeese

First Name
Savagegeese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R
After watching a review where an FK8 was quicker from a roll. I'm willing to offer dealer cost and compensate you for driving the vehicle to my residence which I would like returned when I drive you to the airport.

I'm willing to overlook the damage to the wheel you noticed when you took delivery.

Whaddya say?
The wheel was replaced with spares provided by the factory. It was also blessed by the manager at the FedEx Depot. I will have to decline your offer.

OP
OP

savagegeese

First Name
Savagegeese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R
Hm
What is 420 :spaz:
Please bitcoin me 420 for answer.

I seen your for sale ad from CL. I want to buy it. Does it work perfectly? I'm ok with asking price. I'm in military currently station overseas so can not pickup in person. I can send check full price then you make shipment to my house in AZ after clears. Do we have deal?
Thank you for your service in Nigeria. PLS DM ME ON TELEGRAM

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
Iā€™m convinced that Japan gave Canada all the practice cars. Iā€™m 00035 and my plague is #631. Interestingly another poster PMā€™ed me that his VIN was 00030 and his plague was #628 I believe. He was also from Canada.

Too bad the the VINā€™s didnt correspond directly with the plague numbers though. Would make it a bit more special and meaningful IMO.

OP
OP

savagegeese

First Name
Savagegeese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R
Iā€™m convinced that Japan gave Canada all the practice cars. Iā€™m 00035 and my plague is #631. Interestingly another poster PMā€™ed me that his VIN was 00030 and his plague was #628 I believe. He was also from Canada.

Too bad the the VINā€™s didnt correspond directly with the plague numbers though. Would make it a bit more special and meaningful IMO.
I am almost positive the lower number plaques were all reserved for Japanese customers.
We got all the earliest production models at least. (And likely any of those with production issues)

M

crash___

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, CW FL5
hello i have a RARE PREMIUM CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE 2023 honda civic type r PREMIUM willing to trade with plus +10k on top. same color as the old formula 1 cars. i have 1 rock chip as a cool battle scar on the races it went on and to represent honda racing heritage. do we have a deal?

OP
OP

savagegeese

First Name
Savagegeese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R
hello i have a RARE PREMIUM CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE 2023 honda civic type r PREMIUM willing to trade with plus +10k on top. same color as the old formula 1 cars. i have 1 rock chip as a cool battle scar on the races it went on and to represent honda racing heritage. do we have a deal?
Do you have 89 pictures of the rock chip to signify the race wins in formula 1 as an engine supplier?

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Do the Canada models have heated seats?

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Aesthetics are a huge piece of the puzzle, I agree with you 100%. In some ways the main difference between last gen and this is target demographics. The new Civic as a whole is a much better designed car to be a bit more timeless. And I get the boring argument as well. When you are you younger you also don't quite grasp the concept of "act your age" in how your job and peers view things as you get older. Its stupid but true. Anyway the psychology of car ownership is beyond the scope of my 127k for sale thread.
I'd love to hear your take on the psychology of car ownership either in another thread or in a future video (unless you've already done one and I missed it).
Sponsored