• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Gauging Interest, SCCA BS Legal Fitment Titan 7 wheels

RacingManiac

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR R-12374
As shown here:
https://www.civicxi.com/forum/threads/fl5-bs-autocross-thread.50954/post-883857

Titan 7 can produce B-Street legal fitment wheels(18 x 9.5, ET53). I wrote to ask them on how this works and it basically amount to a group buy:
11th Gen Honda Civic Gauging Interest, SCCA BS Legal Fitment Titan 7 wheels 1707349155313

It’s any of our existing wheel designs we can commit to providing this for niche community. Our new incentive is to offer our fully forged in any spec at our price. But it’s a community give and take so if we can get ten sets from the specific platform community, we will execute and deliver with our quality and value. Thanks!

10 set minimum (non staggered)
2 finish option max
90-100 days when complete order is placed.
50% deposit non refundable.
For people that cares about this, they probably already know there are very few wheels today that are legal within the rule, actually AFAIK off the shelf its just the one Apex Flowform wheel. It does sound like Apex might have something else available soon.

I am not really interested in heading this initiative unless the interest seems to be there(kinda doubt it). But I figure the info should be out there in the community.

Also on the timing, 100 days from end of this month is in June.....
Sponsored

svvitch

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2022 Odyssey
I like the idea but would rather just be able to order a set myself without having to do the group buy. Apex has an OK option (not my favorite looking wheel) that I may just stick with since they're readily available.

OP
OP

RacingManiac

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR R-12374
Yeah same really. Apex did say they will have some more offer "soon"...just waiting and seeing atm....

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 touring 2.0T, 2005 Toyota 4runner SR5, 2012 c
I have the Titan 7"s..what happening? With them?
11th Gen Honda Civic Gauging Interest, SCCA BS Legal Fitment Titan 7 wheels 20231004_113909

OP
OP

RacingManiac

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR R-12374
Buying their listed fitment is not an issue, if you are autoX dorks who wants to remain legal in the class the car is competitive in, you are limited, to much higher offset wheel as the rule is stock offset +/- 7mm. So legal offset for FL5 is ET53 or higher. Most aftermarket wheels, T7 included, is ~+45mm.

This thread is mainly about that they are open to make different spec wheel than their listed ones but it needs to have enough orders...I don't expect people to actually be interested in this unless you are street class autox dorks....

svvitch

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lol autox dorks. I just don't want to get killed in STU.. Or cheat and stay in BS w/ +45 wheels.

sholzer

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
987.2 Cayman S
I emailed them a while back when these were first mentioned on the forum and then followed up after the facebook post yesterday. I was told the first release for select applications will be in April, not sure if that includes this BS legal fitment.

Also, I noticed in your email you mentioned the T-R10, but the ones posted and mentioned on the forums as being BS legal is a new design, the T-P10.

OP
OP

RacingManiac

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR R-12374
The guy certainly didn't mention anything and I did ask specifically for the size so I don't know if its gonna be something off the shelf...the above were my communication yesterday so who knows...

Would be nice as the price seems like it'll be cheaper than most other options outside of the flow form Apex...

simpleisbest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR, 2023 Subaru BRZ
I got tires mounted and I think the new Titans look pretty good!

Titan7 let me kickstart a limited production 5 set batch that will arriving sometime from late-April to mid-May 2024.

Hopefully they will add the wheel to the regular product line up in the near future, but for those wanting to grab a set soon-ish, here is your chance.

As of today there are 3 sets remaining available for pre-order here
Discount code: BSTREETFL52024 for $120 off (good thru 3/31 or until all sold).

Weight is 19.7lbs vs 20.9lbs for the Apex ARC-8 wheels with +58 offset.

11th Gen Honda Civic Gauging Interest, SCCA BS Legal Fitment Titan 7 wheels CTRTP10-1
11th Gen Honda Civic Gauging Interest, SCCA BS Legal Fitment Titan 7 wheels CTRTP10-2
11th Gen Honda Civic Gauging Interest, SCCA BS Legal Fitment Titan 7 wheels CTRTP10-3

svvitch

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What kind of lugnuts did you use?

simpleisbest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have some cheap Amazon ones at the moment, but am going to upgrade the Titan7 steel ones. FYI, you cant use the OEM lugs as OEM lugs use a ball seat vs 60* taper type.

simpleisbest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I should mentioned that the area around the lug holes is just enough to fit a very thin walled 22mm. To avoid any potential damage, I would advise going with 19mm lug nuts.

Luckily there are plenty of options out there.
Sponsored